BY BIC #47 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
April N.
Fox Lake, IL
Great razors for a great price! Blades are good and dont get dull very fast. Easy to use and manuever.
anna n.
Dahlonega, GA
I only purchase Bic because they are cheap. the actual products are cheap too and don't do a great job
S An J G.
Moses Lake, WA
For a bic I was quite impressed. My daughter liked them as well would buy them again gets the job done
Erin D.
Monticello, IA
I usually use whatever my husband buys. I'm not picky. These are as good as any. They get the job done.

Memie W.
Clinton, IA
Nice and simple. I rather have this than something that is all gel and gross. It was better than pthers
Calgren T.
Greensboro, NC
I use these razors all the time the work well on my specially since I have sensitive skin great product
Adrienne H.
Hamilton, OH
Amazing! Awesome for skin! Easy to use! Amazing for my sensitive skin! It doesn't cause any irritation
Daiana G.
Leominster, MA
I prefer using men razors it avoids the bumps but these are perfect for someone who has sensative skin
linda s.
Corvallis, OR
great razors for sensitive skin, I use them all the time and have no problem with itchy skin after use
Tamara H.
Maywood, IL
I would rather use Venus. It doesn't get all the hair you have to constantly go over it a couple times