BY BIC #81 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Memie W.
Clinton, IA
Nice and simple. I rather have this than something that is all gel and gross. It was better than pthers
April N.
Fox Lake, IL
Great razors for a great price! Blades are good and dont get dull very fast. Easy to use and manuever.
Tum W.
Oak Lawn, IL
Very affordable and easy to use. After a few uses all you have to do it throw it out and get a new one.
anna n.
Dahlonega, GA
I only purchase Bic because they are cheap. the actual products are cheap too and don't do a great job
Dachon D.
Edmond, OK
If I'm not buying the Walmart brand in buying this one. These work wonders and last for up to 5 shaves
Holly G.
Castroville
This razor leaves me feeling smooth. I have less bumps and irritation with this razor. It is my go to?
Calgren T.
Greensboro, NC
I use these razors all the time the work well on my specially since I have sensitive skin great product
Daiana G.
Leominster, MA
I prefer using men razors it avoids the bumps but these are perfect for someone who has sensative skin
Adrienne H.
Hamilton, OH
Amazing! Awesome for skin! Easy to use! Amazing for my sensitive skin! It doesn't cause any irritation
Tamara H.
Villa Park, IL
I would rather use Venus. It doesn't get all the hair you have to constantly go over it a couple times