BY BIC #76 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Angela D.
Angela D.
Cibolo, TX
Leaves the area shaved soft and smooth. Doesn't give rash or dry skin. Would recommend to anyone
Romina H.
Romina H.
Memphis, TN
I really like BIC Shaving razors. There easy to dispose, and affordable. You can find them really anywhere. They're really good to use, I use them all the time. I recommend these when on the go traveling.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Wildwood, NJ
Too dull! Hate the handle. Makes hard to move around tough places. However this razor does simply get the job done
Quanuah C.
Quanuah C.
Silver Spring, MD
I much prefer the razor that has a bit of a brush thing going on as that's a lot more comfortable for me
Adrienne H.
Adrienne H.
Hamilton, OH
Amazing! Awesome for skin! Easy to use! Amazing for my sensitive skin! It doesn't cause any irritation
Amor C.
Amor C.
Corona, NY
I like these shavers, they have a good price and work well in my legs and other areas, I'll buy these in the future without doubt
Caroline B.
Caroline B.
Honestly, the simple the razor the better! In my book! I tend to get the closest shave with a two/three blade razor with not extra bells and whistles. Just use some Dove soap, just a fresh razor and then apply lotion afterwards and you're good to go!
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Keyser, WV
I hate these. I have sensitive skin and they just do NOT work for me. I'm willing to invest in a nice razor for better results than this gave me. Too many cuts. The price is great, but the product is not for those with very sensitive skin like I have. There aren't enough blades on the individual razors, in my opinion.
McKenzie M.
McKenzie M.
Irmo, SC
this product isn't the best. it's kind of a you get what you pay for type deal. the price is cheap and the razor is cheap. it left my legs with cuts.
Kelly F.
Kelly F.
Wrightstown, WI
My skin is very sensitive so this is the only brand that doesnt irritate my skin. Ive tried so many other brands but they dont compare to these