BY BIC #76 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Krista M.
Krista M.
Sparks, Nevada
Isn't really for sensitive skin they hurt me and made me bleed many times. They are super cheep and will not recommend to those with really sensitive skin.
Katie W.
Katie W.
I love these products because who doesn't like to feel just shaved skin? But they always make sure to get everything and I think that's always the best.
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Tulare, CA
I don't really like these I always seem to hurt myself while shaving they should really work on that.
Jasmine J.
Jasmine J.
I'm just not a huge fan of this razor product. I feel like the razor stops being effective a lot faster than other brands. When I busy this brand, it is only because I am desperate and it is cheap. However, it is certainly not my go-to. I could go over a patch of skin several times, and the razor would not take off any hair.
Angel B.
Angel B.
Danville, IL
Cheap effective and long lasting these razors are good for women which as myself and you don't have to spend a lot because they are normally cheap
Bethany R.
Bethany R.
Saint Peters, MO
I like the lower cost of these razors. They seem to do a good job and don't get slimy if I leave them in the shower.
Raven C.
Raven C.
Elma, WA
It's great and has a sharp razor on it which is great for smooth legs. I would say yes because I have sensitive skin. I bought them at Wal-Mart and sometimes Marshalls. Yeah they are easy to use just be careful and don't cut your self. Like other products they're good but just some products people already know what they like.
Carey  E.
Carey E.
I used to get these because they were cheap but they do not have the smoothest glide. I would always get nicks and cuts with these so I don't really recommend them unless you are cutting back on expenses.
Linda T.
Linda T.
The razor is sharp but with soap, it doesn't hurt. Takes hair off easily and quickly. Razor is sharp enough to remove hair on any part of the body and can remove little baby hairs and ingrown hair as well!
margarita c.
margarita c.
Dallas, TX
it is good in the shower and shave my legs when i get out . Also buy my husband his own for his face