BY BIC #47 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Maryelis F.
Me gusto mucho, deja la piel suave y sin irritar, la recomiendo es bastante buena para pieles sensibles.
Quinn C.
Jonesboro, GA
Wonderful for soft results. Removes all the hair and great for sensitive skin. One of my favorite brands.
Krista D.
Knoxville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This barley removed my hair, and just scratched my skin. This razor just left me with bumps and dry skin.
Erin P.
Porter, TX
I love these! I can zip through shaving without a cut everything and leaves my skin feeling silky smooth!
Danielle C.
New Orleans, LA
since i have sensitive skin it really helps so that i don't get razor bumps or burnings on my legs later
Jennifer S.
Los Gatos, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have nothing bad to say about this brand. Sometimes I change the brand but that's ok.
It's good for me.
Marissa R.
This is my last resort shaving tool I usually use the men's ones because that extra blade goes a long way
Quanuah C.
Silver Spring, MD
I much prefer the razor that has a bit of a brush thing going on as that's a lot more comfortable for me
linda s.
Corvallis, OR
great razors for sensitive skin, I use them all the time and have no problem with itchy skin after use
Memie W.
Clinton, IA
Nice and simple. I rather have this than something that is all gel and gross. It was better than pthers