BY BIC #76 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Lancaster, CA
Always the cheapest and gets things done I use conditioner to shave and comes out smooth all the time
Cori M.
Cori M.
Gilbert, AZ
I like these razors a lot. They are by far my favorite razors that I have used. The handle is much nicer than some of the other brands that I have used.
Lori T.
Lori T.
Portland
Did not like this product ! Left rash after shaving! Irritated skin! Would not recommend !
Nikki B.
Nikki B.
Bastrop
These are amazing! They get all the hair! They never give me razor rash! They are amazing with or without shaving cream!❤️
Kaci M.
Kaci M.
It's pretty good. I have better ones. But yes it's pretty good I would purchase this because it's not crazy expensive and it works alright
Elianny O.
Elianny O.
Boston, MA
It's a good pack a razors to keep around but you have to be careful of cutting yourself because the blades could be sharp
Daniela L.
Daniela L.
Bakersfield, CA
It does the job when the job needs to be done!! My legs don't feel itchy afterwards, thank God. Overall it's a good and affordable tool you need on a regular basis.
Celeste L.
Celeste L.
Elizabethtown, KY
For sensitive skin this is not! I've generally had a problem with razor burn with BIC products, but I'm confused about what makes this razor specifically for sensitive skin. The Comfort 3 Shaver cut me on my knee and left me with bumps on my armpits. Disappointed!
Kathleen N.
Kathleen N.
More on the budget friendly side. Something to buy when you are in a rush. But works, gets the job done. There are better out there meh
Krystal J.
Krystal J.
Canton, OH
They work I use them because they are cheap and work I do notice that I get my cuts with these ones.