BY BIC #47 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
amber s.
Rolla, MO
Shave could be closer have alot of difficulty aroumd the edges. Clogs fast but overall a reasonablr product
Shakeyma B.
Newberry, SC
I'm all for anything for sensitive skin and this definitely tops! My skin never gets irratible after that.
Maria D.
Leaves me hairless and smooth skin. It's the one I buy regalarle when I shave and the price is well priced
Hailee B.
This is not eu razor to use. It hurts and cuts you extremely easy. I do not recommend. Even for the price.
Heidi S.
Webster, TX
Bic products always have a fair price and the product is always well worth the price that you buy them for!
Penny H.
Texarkana, TX
Smoothe cut close cut leave underarms and legs , I several different ones of this product and like them all
Danielle C.
New Orleans, LA
since i have sensitive skin it really helps so that i don't get razor bumps or burnings on my legs later
Maryelis F.
Me gusto mucho, deja la piel suave y sin irritar, la recomiendo es bastante buena para pieles sensibles.
Jennifer S.
Los Gatos, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have nothing bad to say about this brand. Sometimes I change the brand but that's ok.
It's good for me.
Erin P.
Porter, TX
I love these! I can zip through shaving without a cut everything and leaves my skin feeling silky smooth!