BY BIC #46 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ayla D.
New Port Richey, FL
Works good for that everyday smoothness and disposable as well so u can get that great shavec once its time!
Bethany R.
Saint Peters, MO
I like the lower cost of these razors. They seem to do a good job and don't get slimy if I leave them in the shower.
Katie W.
I love these products because who doesn't like to feel just shaved skin? But they always make sure to get everything and I think that's always the best.
Valyncia D.
Purchase these frequently and boy do they do wonders! Removes hair with no problem and are a reasonable price.
Amor C.
Corona, NY
I like these shavers, they have a good price and work well in my legs and other areas, I'll buy these in the future without doubt
Caroline B.
Honestly, the simple the razor the better! In my book! I tend to get the closest shave with a two/three blade razor with not extra bells and whistles. Just use some Dove soap, just a fresh razor and then apply lotion afterwards and you're good to go!
Paula J.
I do have sensitive skin, thus I chose this brand, It is readily available, easy to use and simply does a great jobs shaving what I need to have shaved, I do not feel that paying more would yield better results. These razors do the job and I would purchase again.
Lindsey M.
Morgantown, WV
I hate these. I have sensitive skin and they just do NOT work for me. I'm willing to invest in a nice razor for better results than this gave me. Too many cuts. The price is great, but the product is not for those with very sensitive skin like I have. There aren't enough blades on the individual razors, in my opinion.
Dana E.
Hobbs, NM
they are very pretty and confortable to use and they are cery gentle with delicate skin i like them and you dont cut yourself and they dont irritate your skin
Penny H.
Texarkana, TX
Smoothe cut close cut leave underarms and legs , I several different ones of this product and like them all