BY BIC #75 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Drielle B.
Austin, TX
Não gostei muito, porque não são tão afiados pra depilar o corpo, especialmente a parte da virilha
Kristy B.
Wellness Guru Expert
Ehhhh.. these have cut me up more than a few times so I no longer purchase bic brand.
Shayla C.
Jackson , Ms
I love bic razors. Then you can purchase them for a buck at the dollar store. Lol win win. And they are the best. Period
Raven C.
Elma, WA
It's great and has a sharp razor on it which is great for smooth legs. I would say yes because I have sensitive skin. I bought them at Wal-Mart and sometimes Marshalls. Yeah they are easy to use just be careful and don't cut your self. Like other products they're good but just some products people already know what they like.
Bethany R.
Saint Peters, MO
I like the lower cost of these razors. They seem to do a good job and don't get slimy if I leave them in the shower.
Leslie R.
Tulare, CA
I don't really like these I always seem to hurt myself while shaving they should really work on that.
Krista M.
Sparks, Nevada
Isn't really for sensitive skin they hurt me and made me bleed many times. They are super cheep and will not recommend to those with really sensitive skin.
Krystal J.
Canton, OH
They work I use them because they are cheap and work I do notice that I get my cuts with these ones.
Harley M.
Dawsonville, GA
Great cut and not full. Pink is my personal favorite and love how this glides onto my skin:) I would recommend this to every women out there
Liz G.
Rialto , CA
They do the job which is great , keeps me smooth . Would recommend shaving cream first , if it then it takes longer to shave