BY BIC #81 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Barbara M.
Linton, IN
My daughter and I both use BIC razors they are great to shave with with not many cuts and are smooth on skin
Beatriz R.
Santa Ana, CA
I usually use this quit often and I actually like the way it shaves off the hairs and how it lives it smooth
Erika R.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I haven't had a problem with these razors and they do the job just right especially if your skin is sensitive
Kaylan M.
Sulphur
My go to for cheap razors! You get what you pay for. I buy these when I'm on a budget and want to look great.
Shakeyma B.
Newberry, SC
I'm all for anything for sensitive skin and this definitely tops! My skin never gets irratible after that.
Simple effective doing a good job when used this razor bic is a good strong sturdy name brand in ourfsmily
Hailee B.
This is not eu razor to use. It hurts and cuts you extremely easy. I do not recommend. Even for the price.
Maria D.
Leaves me hairless and smooth skin. It's the one I buy regalarle when I shave and the price is well priced
Mary M.
This razor is ok. I found that I got many more nicks than other brands. And my skin didn't feel as smooth.
Heidi S.
Webster, TX
Bic products always have a fair price and the product is always well worth the price that you buy them for!