BY BIC #76 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
SARAH K.
SARAH K.
Glendale, Arizona
Amazingly product get them every month n it works great n wonderful n shave the right amount
Kaylee L.
Kaylee L.
Wellness Guru Expert
Doesn't give a close shave at all. The handle is awkward to hold and is really slippery when shaving in the shower. The blades aren't great either after about three uses they are good for the trash. Would not recommend to anyone unless for travel.
linda s.
linda s.
Corvallis, OR
great razors for sensitive skin, I use them all the time and have no problem with itchy skin after use
Caroline D.
Caroline D.
Bowling Green, OH
I love cheap razors and these do the job best at an affordable price. I use these every day and they last me about two weeks. I always use a shaving cream with them but it totally does the job. The price keeps me coming back. They're good razors and they take the hair off.
laurel H.
laurel H.
Ozone Park, NY
I does exactly what its supposed do when I get make it to the salon. Sometimes unfortunately it gives nicks before other than that it works
Erica S.
Erica S.
I boight these because they was cheaper but was supposed to be good. They was not! Cut my legs up with a bunch of nics
Allysa R.
Allysa R.
Chittenango, NY
I have very sensitive skin so disposable razors aren't very good for me. These work wonders! It doesn't irritate my skin and leaves me feeling silky smooth
Abbie R.
Abbie R.
great for a disposable razor. inexpensive so if you've gone on a trip and forgot to pack your razor, this is a great one to pick up at the drug store as a substitute. lacks flexibility in the movement of the razor, but great for a couple of days.
Desiree C.
Desiree C.
Kittanning, PA
Perfect t razor to hold on to that allows you to get a close shave without getting cut and nicked up.
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Linton, IN
My daughter and I both use BIC razors they are great to shave with with not many cuts and are smooth on skin