BY BIC #47 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Brittany D.
Anderson, SC
I have very sensitive legs and this razor provided a satin and perfect finished with no bumps or stragglers!
Cassidy C.
Fair Play, SC
Great Set of razors!! Leaves u amazing results!! A for shore brand to use!! Keeps thoughs legs silly smooth!!
Julie M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
A good, simple razor. It gets a clean, smooth shave without nicks or cuts. Also can often find coupons! Love.
Kaylan M.
Sulphur
My go to for cheap razors! You get what you pay for. I buy these when I'm on a budget and want to look great.
Becki M.
PLAIN, WI
These work just fine and are much cheaper than all of the more expensive ones. I like hese for in the shower.
Erika R.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I haven't had a problem with these razors and they do the job just right especially if your skin is sensitive
Barbara M.
Linton, IN
My daughter and I both use BIC razors they are great to shave with with not many cuts and are smooth on skin
Ayla D.
New Port Richey, FL
Works good for that everyday smoothness and disposable as well so u can get that great shavec once its time!
Shelley A.
Sandwich, MA
Get the job done. Skin feels smooth. Reasonably priced for the quality of them. Work well with shaving cream
Beatriz R.
Santa Ana, CA
I usually use this quit often and I actually like the way it shaves off the hairs and how it lives it smooth