BY BIC #46 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer g.
Pueblo, CO
Works well shaves legs with ease and no bumps.very sharp and cuts easy.love how you can use them at least twice.with proper storage
Taharia T.
Burnsville, MN
I hate bic razors. I’ve never had good review with them and its mainly because the razors are poorly constructed and too sharp.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I don't use razors as much anymore, as I switch the waxing and using Nair. But if I do use a razor, I like to use BIC for women
Amanda J.
Menifee, CA
I like women comfort razors for women because it is nice smooth and a small razor to get in between the hard area to shave.
Erica S.
I boight these because they was cheaper but was supposed to be good. They was not! Cut my legs up with a bunch of nics
Mayze D.
Riddlesburg
Ouch I don't know what it is with these razors but I am always cutting myself with them I just think they are to sharp!
Yazmin M.
I love using these razor, they are incredible. I have used other razors, but majority of them leave ingrown hairs.
Kristina M.
Amsterdam, NY
These razors are great quality for the cost. You can usually catch sales on them and find coupons in the newspapers
Janet C.
Keene, TX
Perfect razor. Great close shave everytime. Cheap too. Removes everyhair. Easy to use even in hard to reach places.
Maria G.
Hawthorne, CA
To be ao thin and small they do their job very nice. I love this for my bikini area or underarms very sharp blades