BY BIC #76 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Anii S.
Anii S.
Chester, PA
Give A Somewhat Smooth Finish , its not the best razor but it is also not the wost. Try it
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Pittsburgh, Pa
I have super sensitive skin so these work wonderfully for me. I am so b glad bic made a razor for us sensitive skin folk :)
Jacquline B.
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Smooth shave. Leaves your legs looking fantastic and comfort says it all with this razor. These razors are inexpensive compared to others and performs just like the super expensive brands.
Quinn C.
Quinn C.
Jonesboro, GA
Wonderful for soft results. Removes all the hair and great for sensitive skin. One of my favorite brands.
Geneva H.
Geneva H.
Bakersfield, CA
Took off all the hairs that I wanted. It didn't cut me and I didn't use any kind of shaving gel, just soap. Two razors lasted me twenty days.
Maria Wilianny G.
Maria Wilianny G.
Brooklyn, NY
I think the shaver is very strong which helps you in quick time to get out of concerns which is fine but to be relaxed think you need a softer shaver and Haci be relaxed but with a softer shaver
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Brooklyn, NY
I love that there are 3 blades. The blades glade over my skin so easily. And they get all the hair off. Other razors wouldn't give me such a close shave.
Taleisha G.
Taleisha G.
Irvington, NJ
I loveeeeeee these razors it literally takes me a few minutes to shave my entire body due to only having to go over a spot once or twice!
Fabiola T.
Fabiola T.
Perryton, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I like these because it gets the job done! And they are a great price for a pack! I feel like the blades are sharp enough!
amber s.
amber s.
Rolla, MO
Shave could be closer have alot of difficulty aroumd the edges. Clogs fast but overall a reasonablr product