BY BIC #46 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ashley T.
Roseville , CA
BIC makes such great quality razors (for men and women) and I honestly have nothing bad to say! Being I have such sensitive skin it does t leave any razor burns and I get a clean smooth shave!
Tonya C.
Kansas City, MO
I love these Razors. Bic has been making Razors for years now and they just keep getting better. This gives me a smooth clean comfortable shave and always leaves my legs soft and silky.
STACEY P.
Riesel, TX
Love this razor it is great especially for those of us that have sensitive skin... Its a definite must try for sensitive skin....
Alexis C.
Pittsburgh, Pa
I have super sensitive skin so these work wonderfully for me. I am so b glad bic made a razor for us sensitive skin folk :)
laurel H.
Ozone Park, NY
I does exactly what its supposed do when I get make it to the salon. Sometimes unfortunately it gives nicks before other than that it works
Teresa K.
Hudson, IL
over priced, didn't work very well, not my favorite, only buy if there's no other option, don't like them very much
Heidi S.
League City, TX
Bic products always have a fair price and the product is always well worth the price that you buy them for!
Theresa B.
Carbondale
Great razor for travel as well as home. I’m always nervous about them breaking in my luggage but not this one. It always leaves my skin feeling so smooth too!
Allysa R.
Chittenango, NY
I have very sensitive skin so disposable razors aren't very good for me. These work wonders! It doesn't irritate my skin and leaves me feeling silky smooth
Annette M.
Whittier , CA
These are my go to every time I shave my legs leave them feeling great every time have yet to try something else but until these these are it