BY BIC #47 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Monique m.
Jacksonville, FL
Great for emergency but they don't hold up well.
I had a pack (unused) sitting in my bathroom drawer that rusted
Pat C.
Proctor, TX
I use these cause I break out in rash and these allow me to shave because they don't irritate my rash very smooth
Connie H.
Johnson City, TN
Cheap but get the job done. I usually buy at walmart because they are cheap. Not much more to say about razors
Enlyn D.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I think it's good, I only shave with a three-prong razor because it removes all hairs and leaves the skin soft
Patty M.
Brenton, WV
Doesn't cut so easy love the three blades great product would suggest this to anyone blades don't rust as easy
Susan S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ideal for traveling just throw in travel bag and go. So many disposable razors this is one of the better brand
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
Completely horrible and got dull really fast, like after a couple of uses. Definitely wouldn't buy them again.
Alissa T.
New Carlisle, OH
I hate this razor. It always leaves red bumps all over my legs. It also leaves cuts and stray hairs constantly.
Valyncia D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Purchase these frequently and boy do they do wonders! Removes hair with no problem and are a reasonable price.
shontell w.
Tracy, CA
Only good for one time use but gets very close fir a smooth shave. Cost is effective so great disposable razer.