BY BIC #47 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Shannon R.
Nice smooth shave, legs feel great after using these razors. I feel beautiful and confident with smooth soft legs
Cheryl H.
Grain Valley, MO
BIC gets the job done. I use BIC product regularly. The area's that I shave are very smooth. I love this product.
Taylor B.
Russellville, AR
Super great! Easy to use and great to pack on long trips. Small blade size but gets the job done when it needs to
Ashley V.
This is an okay product. I actually prefer to use the "mens" razor as it provides a closer shave AND is cheaper!
Michelle C.
Kansas City, MO
Great value for your money. I always get a smooth finish. I like the grip on the handle. Easy to use and stylish.
Stefany R.
Bronx, NY
I have sentive skin so this product is really good for me. It leaves my skin really smooth and removes all hair.
Krissy W.
Mansfield, MA
These razors do a great job. They get all the hair I want off within 2 swipes. I love the price of them as well.
Sani T.
Annandale, VA
Don't recommend for someone with a lot of thick body hair this razor gets dull before I'm even done with one leg
Sayu G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Sensitive feature really works. I'm not a big fan of shaving but this product is the right price and right feel.
Makayla B.
Fayette, MO
For BIC, I recommend it to people who are trying to buy a razor that is cheap to buy! And that is definitely BIC