BY BIC #76 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
I don't use razors as much anymore, as I switch the waxing and using Nair. But if I do use a razor, I like to use BIC for women
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
Amsterdam, NY
These razors are great quality for the cost. You can usually catch sales on them and find coupons in the newspapers
Yazmin M.
Yazmin M.
I love using these razor, they are incredible. I have used other razors, but majority of them leave ingrown hairs.
Kathryn B.
Kathryn B.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have always been a fan of BIC! I don't bother spending large amounts of money on the fancy razors. With BIC I always have a great shave and softness afterwards. Love when I can get them for cheap with coupons!
Drielle B.
Drielle B.
Austin, TX
Não gostei muito, porque não são tão afiados pra depilar o corpo, especialmente a parte da virilha
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Roseville, CA
BIC makes such great quality razors (for men and women) and I honestly have nothing bad to say! Being I have such sensitive skin it does t leave any razor burns and I get a clean smooth shave!
Tonya C.
Tonya C.
Kansas City, MO
Wellness Guru Expert
I love these Razors. Bic has been making Razors for years now and they just keep getting better. This gives me a smooth clean comfortable shave and always leaves my legs soft and silky.
Memie W.
Memie W.
Clinton, IA
Nice and simple. I rather have this than something that is all gel and gross. It was better than pthers
Heidi S.
Heidi S.
League City, TX
Bic products always have a fair price and the product is always well worth the price that you buy them for!
STACEY P.
STACEY P.
Riesel, TX
Love this razor it is great especially for those of us that have sensitive skin... Its a definite must try for sensitive skin....