BY BIC #46 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jaci B.
Mandan, ND
This is a pretty good razor I like the number of razors and aloe in it. It is easy to use and flexible around the curves. I purchase this product and walmart or target. it did meet my expectations and is good for traveling. I would purchase this again.
Brittany P.
I hated these...I am very prone to razor burn and these did not help that situation. My skin reacted in such a crazy way that I threw away the entire pack. I will not be repurchasing these razors every again. I don't recommend these razors especially for sensitive skin.
Kristen K.
Charlotte, NC
I take these with me every time I travel. They dull quickly (hence why I use them when traveling and not everyday) but are great for the few days you're away from home. Plus, one less thing you have to bring home!
Sabrina G.
Norwell, MA
These are not my go to razors but they do get the job done quickly and easily. They leave a clean and even finish and are easier to bring while traveling.
Jasmine J.
I'm just not a huge fan of this razor product. I feel like the razor stops being effective a lot faster than other brands. When I busy this brand, it is only because I am desperate and it is cheap. However, it is certainly not my go-to. I could go over a patch of skin several times, and the razor would not take off any hair.
Sara M.
This brand works really well. It doesn't cut up my legs or arms badly, and it leaves them feeling smooth, too. They are inexpensive so when I can't afford to pay for my replacement heads, I go for these.
Caroline D.
Bowling Green, OH
I love cheap razors and these do the job best at an affordable price. I use these every day and they last me about two weeks. I always use a shaving cream with them but it totally does the job. The price keeps me coming back. They're good razors and they take the hair off.
Kathryn B.
I have always been a fan of BIC! I don't bother spending large amounts of money on the fancy razors. With BIC I always have a great shave and softness afterwards. Love when I can get them for cheap with coupons!
asdfa sd f a.
Honestly? If you see a pink disposable razor, head for the plain colored men's version. You usually pay more for the exact same item when it comes to pink/women's razors.
Ashley T.
Roseville , CA
BIC makes such great quality razors (for men and women) and I honestly have nothing bad to say! Being I have such sensitive skin it does t leave any razor burns and I get a clean smooth shave!