BY BIC #85 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Jessica J.
Winchester, VA
such a good razor! it leaves my legs feeling silky silky smooth and i cant stop touching my legs. bought at walmart
Cheryl H.
Grain Valley, MO
BIC gets the job done. I use BIC product regularly. The area's that I shave are very smooth. I love this product.
Krissy W.
Mansfield, MA
These razors do a great job. They get all the hair I want off within 2 swipes. I love the price of them as well.
Liz O.
Temple, TX
I love this! Since I have sensitive skin, the razor does not irritate my legs. I like how smooth my legs end up.
Monique m.
Jacksonville, FL
Great for emergency but they don't hold up well.
I had a pack (unused) sitting in my bathroom drawer that rusted
Michelle C.
Kansas City, MO
Great value for your money. I always get a smooth finish. I like the grip on the handle. Easy to use and stylish.
Sayu G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Sensitive feature really works. I'm not a big fan of shaving but this product is the right price and right feel.
Taylor B.
Russellville, AR
Super great! Easy to use and great to pack on long trips. Small blade size but gets the job done when it needs to
Shannon R.
Nice smooth shave, legs feel great after using these razors. I feel beautiful and confident with smooth soft legs
Ashley V.
This is an okay product. I actually prefer to use the "mens" razor as it provides a closer shave AND is cheaper!