BY BIC #47 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Marina R.
Miami
Cambiar a españolCerrar pantalla completa
Seriously prefer to treat hair permanently or just leave it in place. I do not like summer or shavers but sometimes I shave my legs and underarms. I know that maybe have not asked my opinion about it but I think the industry should stop for a moment to think about all the harm we cause to the planet with all the products we consume like us as consumers.
Anyway , any razor like this is not my preference for possessing very high quality because they dry my skin and don't remove the hair completely .
They are a nice color but that doesn't make me dislike least .
Yeveta N.
Hello ladies I'm coming to you with a review on Bic Comfort 3 shavers for women Sensitive skin let's face it ladies we all have hair that we want to remove and what better way to remove it with the big 3 Comfort Shavers sensitive skin we all want to remove are hair in Comfort with no Nicks and scratches it leaves your body feeling soft and smooth and it's just something that i do in my hygiene my legs are perfectly smooth and my underarms are very smooth the razor's work very well and I recommend them for all of those ladies to get rid of that unwanted hair thanks my baby enjoy this product
JACKIE M.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have super sensitive skin and break out from most razers that have any kind of aloe, moisturizers in them. But when I use the less expensive old school razors, I always end up with some kind of cuts or razor bumps. My sister recommend that I try Bic's Comfort Shaver for Women Sensitive Skin. I'm happy that she did because it worked great. No cuts, bumps, or rashes! My legs felt silky smooth after the first use and I have been using Bic Comfort ever since.
I would recommend this product, especially to women who have sensitive skin.
Angelique L.
Cambria Heights, NY
I've been using these razors ever since I've learned to shave and I have never had an issue with them. I usually use some soap or shaving cream & whatever I'm shaving comes out great.
Lundon L.
These razors are great - especially for my sensitive skin. I use them on my arm pits and my legs -after first soaping or using "Skintimate shaving cream" on those areas. What works best for me is to rinse one of my legs and apply the soap or Skintimate on about ½ or ⅓ on the lower half of my leg.That way, the area stays moist. The only time I knick myself is on the bumpy areas like an ankle of knee. So I try to avoid my ankles and am careful when shaving my knees.
Neida S.
Westbury, NY
Very easy to use. Once in contact with skin it's very smooth. Rarely are there any cuts. It's a very good razor especially for people with sensitive skin like myself.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I shave my whole body every time i take a shower, and I'm not the biggest fan of these razors. Theirs nothing extremely special about the way these are made or how good the shave. These are just your regular disposable razors with fancy add ons. I will use these, and might buy them if I'm low on funds, but these can come in handy when you have nothing else. That is why i give these razors 3 stars.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I find that I buy #BICComfort often because they fit my budget the best. I usually knick myself with them the first two uses, even though I go slow and use shaving gel, but after that, it's a good razor. They last a long time without rusting as long as you keep them dry after use. They don't give a super clean shave for armpits (they leave a shadow for me, I'm hispanic) but are fine for legs.
Liberty R.
Raymore, MO
I did not like this razor because I felt like I had to go over the area multiple times. I also feel like the chances of cutting myself are higher and my shave is never as smoothe.
Jessica F.
I travel a lot so i love buying BIC Comfort 3 Shaver. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't leave any irritation to the skin. some blades are sensitive to my skin and leaves me rashes but this product don't. Its easy to use and also leave your skin with no razor bumps. I highly recommend this product for people who has sensitive skin and for people who travel.