BY BIC #76 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Iyndsay I.
Iyndsay I.
Old stand by is still my go to. Great value and these little guys do what they are ment to do, clean close shave and not cut up your legs. I have been using these since my mother shared her stash as a teenager. Cant go wrong w a great product that has been around for so long.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Absolutely love using Bic Razors even the cheap ones work well you just have to dispose of them after one use. But they did Comfort 3 shaver for women sensitive skin is a wonderful product. It works for what it needs to which is remove the hair on your legs under arms exedra
Maddie M.
Maddie M.
La Grange Park, IL
Just your average disposable women shaving razors. They do the job. They are also "average"-sized, so they get clogged with hair faster than larger disposable razor do. They are fine enough for me to use, but I think for other people they would be annoyed by its small size.
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Medford, MA
Get's the job done. Shaving is one of those tedious task that you have to do, but I can always count on BIC to get the job done. It's inexpensive, dependable, and paired with the right shaving cream will give you a pretty smooth finish. Always a good idea got a cheap razor.
Heidi A.
Heidi A.
Tucumcari, NM
I'm a sensitive skin lady and try to find products that are for sensitive skin and I love using these! They are very affordable at Walmart and you throw them away after a few uses. I like to buy these all the time when I'm on my shopping trips. I definitely recommend them!
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Milroy, PA
I love these razors. I just recently tried this type of Bic razor, previously I've always used Bic just a a cheaper razor. I was so pleased with these, they work so well and leave my legs so smooth, they actually work better than the Bic razors I've previously been using.
Devan B.
Devan B.
Douglasville, GA
I honestly do not like these razors. They are cheap and give e razor burn most of the time. They are a 2/10 in my book. They are equal to the cheapest razors ive found. Doesn't even get all the hair on my leg. I can go over the same place multiple times and doesn't work.
Tracey C.
Tracey C.
Spring, TX
I use these fairly regularly - depending on price and options usually - but I don't think they give me a better shave than other disposable razors and they don't last very long. I'd buy again, but I don't expect a lot out of them and I wouldn't brag about them to anyone.
Rebeca G.
Rebeca G.
Phoenix, AZ
I really love these shavers because they leave you're skin smooth and I do have sensitive skin so it's hard to find shavers that won't cut me. But these do the job perfectly. I'm very satisfied with this brand it's one of my favorites. I recommend you try these shavers.
Laurissa H.
Laurissa H.
Salt Lake City, UT
I don't love these. They dull just after a few uses. They are cheaper, but that's probably why they don't last very long. I guess they would be fine to use if you are in a pinch. I've used it quite a few times and would rather use a better brand like Gillette or Venus.