BY BIC #76 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
bernice m.
bernice m.
Cleveland, TX
Good razers for an even better price. Don't go dull fast and have a give a great shave.
Cristy L.
Cristy L.
I'm not a hairy person, so keep in mind that they do the job for me for a cheap price!
Maya C.
Maya C.
Metairie, LA
Why do women's razors have to be more expensive than men's and not even work as well??
Rene R.
Rene R.
Elk Grove, CA
Purchased for the price. They are good for only a few uses. Would not purchase again
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
I've always used bic for my shaver. Really wanna use something else. Recommendatins?
diana g.
diana g.
Santa Ana, CA
Love this razor. Its very smooth doesn't gather product. And its really easy to use.
Braylee J.
Braylee J.
Not good razors. I clicked on the wrong photo. This app has been doing that alot.
Bethany V.
Bethany V.
Brady, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Excellent razor. Great value. Close shave with few or no nicks. Would recommend.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Philadelphia, PA
These razors are decent enough, but to be honest I usually just buy the generic at whatever store I'm at. There's not usually a big difference, and since they only last for a few shaves I don't see the point in going name brand.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
I hated these...I am very prone to razor burn and these did not help that situation. My skin reacted in such a crazy way that I threw away the entire pack. I will not be repurchasing these razors every again. I don't recommend these razors especially for sensitive skin.