BY BIC #47 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Lidya W.
Mechanicsburg , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is one of my go to shaver. I do use it multiple time instead of a one time use because it's still very sharp.
Jessica J.
Winchester, VA
such a good razor! it leaves my legs feeling silky silky smooth and i cant stop touching my legs. bought at walmart
Sophia C.
Alpharetta, GA
Good for one or two time use, then it gets a little hard to shave. I like to use it when I need a very close shave.
Angelique L.
Alvada
For a disposable razor, this one gets top marks. Not only did it not irritate my skin, it left a very clean shave.
Anita W.
Who likes hairy legs? No one, right? Well, this is the product for you. Leaves legs feeling oh so soft & not hairy!
Maria G.
Hawthorne, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
To be ao thin and small they do their job very nice. I love this for my bikini area or underarms very sharp blades
Jassia P.
brownsville, texas
Love to buy the 3 pack because it saves me time.. and if i missplace one i always have a nother. It goes off smooth
Yazmin M.
I love using these razor, they are incredible. I have used other razors, but majority of them leave ingrown hairs.
Kristina M.
Amsterdam, NY
These razors are great quality for the cost. You can usually catch sales on them and find coupons in the newspapers
Michelle C.
Kansas City, MO
Great value for your money. I always get a smooth finish. I like the grip on the handle. Easy to use and stylish.