BY BIC #76 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Cambridge A.
Cambridge A.
I love these! I have very sensitive skin & it doesn't leave razor bumps at all thank god!
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Always use these razors. never got a cut. bic has become a very good company in products.
Kei L.
Kei L.
Jacksonville
I think this is a good razor cause it leaves my legs nice. I always buy them from Walmart
Sydney D.
Sydney D.
Frankfort, KY

Decent razor, not much movement but gets the job done. Can be used as a face razor though
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Gilbert, AZ
6 stars if I could. Works welland keeps legs smooth. Underarms as well. My go to razors.
Cynthia R.
Cynthia R.
It's A Great And Affordable Produce. Me And My Family Use It Very Often! I Recommend It.
Maria Conchita N.
Maria Conchita N.
Medley, FL
it's really at a good price, you can find it everywhere in EEUU, afgfordable for sure...
Vicnalis H.
Vicnalis H.
Fair Lawn, NJ
Great, something to solve in the moment, cheap, pink, sharp enough to shave the hairs...
Sofi R.
Sofi R.
Woodbine, NJ
It's exactly what you need! It has a better price than others and it work for the same.
Christi G.
Christi G.
Pikeville, NC
Love the sensitive skin razors. Affordable razors, and works very well for what I need.