BY BIC #47 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Alicia G.
Niles, IL
Affordable and does its job. Gets dull quick but it's not a bother to me. It's good for like college girls on a budget
Julie B.
Astoria, OR
These razors are great. They make your legs feel silky smooth. They glide over your skin with no irritation or cuts.
Courtney B.
Tuscola, TX
They work for sensitive skin but just dont get all the fuzz. But when i need razors and need cheap these are my go to
Jessica J.
I love this razor. The blade doesn't get dull after just one use and that's rare. The handle is easy to grip as well.
Bianca N.
Victorville, CA
This one is great. its a little too sharp but removes hair great. I don't think its highly needed but it works good.
Jennifer M.
Works well the first time you use but that's about it. Great if you are going on vacation and just need a throw away.
Bethany R.
Saint Peters, MO
I like the lower cost of these razors. They seem to do a good job and don't get slimy if I leave them in the shower.
Melissa R.
Richmond, TX
They last long I use it for several weeks. I use it every shower so I can have smooth finish. Don't like any stubble.
LaTia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love love love this product doesn't make me itch when hair is growing back and I haven't cut myself ever using these
Cierra C.
I really like these! They're not too harsh and they don't rust fast. I use a blade for a week or so before switching.