BY BIC #46 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kelly S.
Jefferson, OH
I didn't find this razor any different than a men's Bic razor except it might dull quicker.
Kathy L.
Marietta, GA
It's alright. Nothing special. Would rather use men's razor though.
I like that it's cheap

DaShawn H.
They're good but could be better and they don't last. I think the blades should be bigger.
Kaitlyn R.
These are for "sensitive" skin but I've never had worse razor burn than when I used these.
Nicole L.
Hephzibah, GA
Protects well, doesn't give me any problems. But that still means be careful while using.
Sydney D.
Frankfort, KY

Decent razor, not much movement but gets the job done. Can be used as a face razor though
Elizabeth G.
Always use these razors. never got a cut. bic has become a very good company in products.
Kei L.
Jacksonville
I think this is a good razor cause it leaves my legs nice. I always buy them from Walmart
Kaytlin S.
Hawley, PA
Works great. No stubble after. Great for sensitive skin. Won't pull pr tug. Great product
Cambridge A.
I love these! I have very sensitive skin & it doesn't leave razor bumps at all thank god!