BY BIC #76 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Kate S.
Kate S.
Beverly, MA
I'm currently using these now and I love them but they do get pretty dull after a couple uses
Amy H.
Amy H.
Lyndhurst, VA
I use this razor every day. It cuts the hair real well. It leaves me feeling soft and smooth
MARQUITA J.
MARQUITA J.
This is a really good shaver, it smooth and really get the done for really close clean shave
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Jefferson, OH
I didn't find this razor any different than a men's Bic razor except it might dull quicker.
Erica F.
Erica F.
Gladstone, OR
These give me like 10, 000 knicks. They cut me so much. I'm never repurchasing this product
Kaitlyn R.
Kaitlyn R.
These are for "sensitive" skin but I've never had worse razor burn than when I used these.
Kathy L.
Kathy L.
Marietta, GA
It's alright. Nothing special. Would rather use men's razor though.
I like that it's cheap

DaShawn H.
DaShawn H.
They're good but could be better and they don't last. I think the blades should be bigger.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Hephzibah, GA
Protects well, doesn't give me any problems. But that still means be careful while using.
Kaytlin S.
Kaytlin S.
Hawley, PA
Works great. No stubble after. Great for sensitive skin. Won't pull pr tug. Great product