BY BIC #46 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Breanna S.
Ashland, KY
Not as comfortable as I expected. Only a couple swipes on my leg and then it starts to irritate
Njeri H.
Jamaica, NY
Defintely repurchasing. Makes shaving on my sensitive skin easy and painless. Highly recommend
Hallie B.
Cincinnati, OH
I have very sensitive skin and though these razors did the job I was often cut with the blade.
Tyler S.
Long Beach, CA
Gets a pretty good shave but sometimes it won't catch it all that good but pretty fair product
Daisy T.
Works really good, always gives a good shave I like to buy this product whenever I need them!
Kate S.
Beverly, MA
I'm currently using these now and I love them but they do get pretty dull after a couple uses
Sofia A.
A very close and clean shave. My mom had these and I stole one from here, one of my favorites
MARQUITA J.
This is a really good shaver, it smooth and really get the done for really close clean shave
Amy H.
Lyndhurst, VA
I use this razor every day. It cuts the hair real well. It leaves me feeling soft and smooth
Erica F.
Gladstone, OR
These give me like 10, 000 knicks. They cut me so much. I'm never repurchasing this product