BY BIC #76 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Puyallup, WA
I have used Buc all my life and I trust this brand with my shaving needs. The price is good too.
Mady T.
Mady T.
Jacksonville , NC
Makes life easier I love this product. Smooth legs are my goals and this works. Defiantly buy it
Jen A.
Jen A.
Odessa, FL
These razors are nothing special. The colors and shape are nice but they dull and rust quickly.
Breanna S.
Breanna S.
Ashland, KY
Not as comfortable as I expected. Only a couple swipes on my leg and then it starts to irritate
Fran B.
Fran B.
Windsor, VA
BIC Comfort Shaver is cheap and gets the jobs done with mimimal fuss. Will continue to purchase
Njeri H.
Njeri H.
Jamaica, NY
Defintely repurchasing. Makes shaving on my sensitive skin easy and painless. Highly recommend
Tyler S.
Tyler S.
Long Beach, CA
Gets a pretty good shave but sometimes it won't catch it all that good but pretty fair product
Hallie B.
Hallie B.
Cincinnati, OH
I have very sensitive skin and though these razors did the job I was often cut with the blade.
Daisy T.
Daisy T.
Works really good, always gives a good shave I like to buy this product whenever I need them!
Sofia A.
Sofia A.
A very close and clean shave. My mom had these and I stole one from here, one of my favorites