BY BIC #47 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Tiffany L.
Baltimore, MD
Not very big on this product. . . bic products always seem to cut me and pull my hairs and i just dont use them any more
Tiara W.
Mamaroneck, NY
Does the job. Gets dull after a while. The first use is the best use and does a good job at shaving the hair off. Basic.
Shayla C.
Jackson , Ms
I love bic razors. Then you can purchase them for a buck at the dollar store. Lol win win. And they are the best. Period
Alicia G.
Niles, IL
Affordable and does its job. Gets dull quick but it's not a bother to me. It's good for like college girls on a budget
Mayze D.
Riddlesburg
Ouch I don't know what it is with these razors but I am always cutting myself with them I just think they are to sharp!
anita l.
Dodge City, KS
It is cheap and worked for the purpose of avoiding cutting and to get the job done I was very pleased with the product
Christina G.
Close shave every time and never any irritation of my skin. This razor glides effortlessly and shaves in a single pass.
Erica S.
I boight these because they was cheaper but was supposed to be good. They was not! Cut my legs up with a bunch of nics
Juana M.
Milwaukee, WI
Price is cheap but thats why the product is not thatttt great. You shoumdtry another razon brand thag will work betger
Kat M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Works fine for a cheap disposable, but only good for one use, maybe less if you have coarse hair. Def use shaving cream