BY BIC #85 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Elianny O.
Boston, MA
It's a good pack a razors to keep around but you have to be careful of cutting yourself because the blades could be sharp
Shayla C.
Jackson , Ms
I love bic razors. Then you can purchase them for a buck at the dollar store. Lol win win. And they are the best. Period
tabitha r.
Waverly, OH
These are nice! Very smooth glide. Great price as well. Can use these more than once and the blades do not rust! Genius!
Molly R.
Deltona, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
They are super cheap and made for sensitive skin which is great!! My skin is super sensitive and these help tremendously
Meghan G.
Mount Holly, VT
I was really disappointed when using this razor. It left razor burn all over my legs. I will not buy this product again.
Kat M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Works fine for a cheap disposable, but only good for one use, maybe less if you have coarse hair. Def use shaving cream
Juana M.
Milwaukee, WI
Price is cheap but thats why the product is not thatttt great. You shoumdtry another razon brand thag will work betger
Erica S.
I boight these because they was cheaper but was supposed to be good. They was not! Cut my legs up with a bunch of nics
Ahtziry S.
El Monte, CA
I did not like this at all! It was extremely dull and I had to shave couple of times to actually get a nice smooth end
Christina G.
Close shave every time and never any irritation of my skin. This razor glides effortlessly and shaves in a single pass.