BY BIC #75 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Amazon
alexis l.
Sebring, FL
Not really for me.maybe cause i have really thick hair? seemed to pull a lot and cause razor bumps.
Sarah P.
Maple Shade , NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
While other bic razors have been okay for me, these were too rough and did not do well on my skin.
Michelle R.
Spring, TX
This product gets the job done. Works well with coconut oil. I also like the color choice as well.
KRISTIN B.
Fayetteville, AR
Not so great but ok for the price. Dull quickly and didn't seem to do all that well to begin with.
Jennifer B.
Need smooth legs? On a budget? Great for traveling!! Silky, smooth legs!! Check these out today!!
Anitra W.
West Memphis, AR
These razors shave very close to your skin to make sure you remove all the hair and not too dull.
Mady T.
Jacksonville , NC
Makes life easier I love this product. Smooth legs are my goals and this works. Defiantly buy it
Kelly W.
Puyallup, WA
I have used Buc all my life and I trust this brand with my shaving needs. The price is good too.
Fran B.
Windsor, VA
BIC Comfort Shaver is cheap and gets the jobs done with mimimal fuss. Will continue to purchase
Jen A.
Odessa, FL
These razors are nothing special. The colors and shape are nice but they dull and rust quickly.