BY BIC #76 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Sam S.
Sam S.
This razor worked, but after one use it got rusty and cut my skin. Not bad, but only for 1 time use.
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Hemet, CA
Love this shaver. It works great for all my areas I like to keep shaved. Leaves me a smooth finish.
aaliyah M.
aaliyah M.
Baton Rouge, LA
The reason I bought this product was one they have awesome razors and because of my sensitive skin.
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Santa Ana, CA
Why tho. Smh no. They makin me write. :/ ok I guess stfuuuuuu omg no /: mm ok again no there is not
alexis l.
alexis l.
Sebring, FL
Not really for me.maybe cause i have really thick hair? seemed to pull a lot and cause razor bumps.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Maple Shade, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
While other bic razors have been okay for me, these were too rough and did not do well on my skin.
KRISTIN B.
KRISTIN B.
Fayetteville, AR
Not so great but ok for the price. Dull quickly and didn't seem to do all that well to begin with.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Spring, TX
This product gets the job done. Works well with coconut oil. I also like the color choice as well.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Need smooth legs? On a budget? Great for traveling!! Silky, smooth legs!! Check these out today!!
Anitra W.
Anitra W.
West Memphis, AR
These razors shave very close to your skin to make sure you remove all the hair and not too dull.