BY BIC #47 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Amanda J.
Menifee, CA
I like women comfort razors for women because it is nice smooth and a small razor to get in between the hard area to shave.
Alexis C.
Pittsburgh, Pa
I have super sensitive skin so these work wonderfully for me. I am so b glad bic made a razor for us sensitive skin folk :)
Jen S.
Terrible, cuts and burn. Would not use this again. Try some other brand. Blades are not that sharp compared to competitors.
Katlynn R.
Okmulgee, OK
Not very "sensitive" friendly or Atleast it didn't work for me. You'd be better actually spending some money for a good one
Fabiola T.
Perryton, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like these because it gets the job done! And they are a great price for a pack! I feel like the blades are sharp enough!
Shayla C.
Jackson , Ms
I love bic razors. Then you can purchase them for a buck at the dollar store. Lol win win. And they are the best. Period
Tiara W.
Mamaroneck, NY
Does the job. Gets dull after a while. The first use is the best use and does a good job at shaving the hair off. Basic.
Meghan G.
Mount Holly, VT
I was really disappointed when using this razor. It left razor burn all over my legs. I will not buy this product again.
Elianny O.
Boston, MA
It's a good pack a razors to keep around but you have to be careful of cutting yourself because the blades could be sharp
Tiffany L.
Baltimore, MD
Not very big on this product. . . bic products always seem to cut me and pull my hairs and i just dont use them any more