BY BIC #46 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Michelle M.
Topeka, KS
With this razor, I didn't have any problems with nicking my skin. It left my legs smooth, not prickly
Melissa C.
Round Rock, TX
Love these disposable razors. Provide a very close shave without any irritation. Economical as well!
Sam S.
This razor worked, but after one use it got rusty and cut my skin. Not bad, but only for 1 time use.
Leslie C.
Harlingen, TX
Great razors at a fair price. Nice moisture strips and didn't irritate my skin. A nice smooth shave.
Cassandra P.
Amarillo, TX
This razor will leave you with razor bumps and cuts along your leg. I do not recommend this product.
Marina B.
Erlanger, KY
Shaves okay but not the best one out there honestly. but it gets the job done when you're in a hurry
Kerin H.
Salt Lake City, UT
This is what I use the most. They shave down to. Bare skin without cutting. They don't cost to much.
Natalie R.
Santa Ana, CA
Why tho. Smh no. They makin me write. :/ ok I guess stfuuuuuu omg no /: mm ok again no there is not
Kimberly R.
Hemet, CA
Love this shaver. It works great for all my areas I like to keep shaved. Leaves me a smooth finish.
alexis l.
Sebring, FL
Not really for me.maybe cause i have really thick hair? seemed to pull a lot and cause razor bumps.