BY BIC #76 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Alice B.
Alice B.
Norton, VA
These shavers work well and are not too pricey. Other blades have nicked me up. These do not do that.
Esther G.
Esther G.
Pink !! Sturdy, affordable and disposable!! What not to love!! Does not irritate your sensitive skin!
Lyndsay W.
Lyndsay W.
Lodi, NY
I enjoy using the sensitive skin razors because they don't irritate my skin or cause razor bumps/burn
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Topeka, KS
With this razor, I didn't have any problems with nicking my skin. It left my legs smooth, not prickly
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
Oxnard, CA
I love this hand shahs basis sjdnsjs shd DJ Sjdndjnn d Iskenderun did cvs dbhd f chubs Sjdndjnn shahs
Kerin H.
Kerin H.
Salt Lake City, UT
This is what I use the most. They shave down to. Bare skin without cutting. They don't cost to much.
Leslie C.
Leslie C.
Harlingen, TX
Great razors at a fair price. Nice moisture strips and didn't irritate my skin. A nice smooth shave.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Round Rock, TX
Love these disposable razors. Provide a very close shave without any irritation. Economical as well!
Cassandra P.
Cassandra P.
Amarillo, TX
This razor will leave you with razor bumps and cuts along your leg. I do not recommend this product.
Marina B.
Marina B.
Erlanger, KY
Shaves okay but not the best one out there honestly. but it gets the job done when you're in a hurry