BY BIC #47 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
marissa k.
Industry, PA
It had a close shave and didn't cause any redness, but it's hard to use in nooks and cranny's because the head doesn't move.
Ana c.
These don't work better for sensitive skin. I still get irritation and what looks like razor burns on any new one that I try.
Lynlee E.
This is a great razor I have super sensitive skin and this doesn't break me out of leave me with razor burn! Highly recommend
Ivy B.
Everett, WA
This is a good razor, nothing super special about it. If you're just needing a quick zip before a date this is a great option
Angela C.
Vinton, LA
It's always nice to have smooth shaven legs and underarms. Nothing like rubbing your legs on the sheets and feeling smooth.
Kim N.
El Dorado Springs, MO
Love these razors.......one swipe and the jobs done. With 3 blades you don't have to shave every day if you don't want to.
Alexis C.
Pittsburgh, Pa
I have super sensitive skin so these work wonderfully for me. I am so b glad bic made a razor for us sensitive skin folk :)
Fabiola T.
Perryton, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like these because it gets the job done! And they are a great price for a pack! I feel like the blades are sharp enough!
Lisa M.
Easley, SC
These razors leave me with razor burn every time I've tried them. I've also gotten several nicks around knees and ankles. 😐
Katlynn R.
Okmulgee, OK
Not very "sensitive" friendly or Atleast it didn't work for me. You'd be better actually spending some money for a good one