BY BIC #75 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Holly G.
Castroville
This razor leaves me feeling smooth. I have less bumps and irritation with this razor. It is my go to?
Dachon D.
Edmond, OK
If I'm not buying the Walmart brand in buying this one. These work wonders and last for up to 5 shaves
April N.
Fox Lake, IL
Great razors for a great price! Blades are good and dont get dull very fast. Easy to use and manuever.
Tamara H.
Maywood, IL
I would rather use Venus. It doesn't get all the hair you have to constantly go over it a couple times
S An J G.
Moses Lake, WA
For a bic I was quite impressed. My daughter liked them as well would buy them again gets the job done
Miranda M.
Oxnard, CA
I love this hand shahs basis sjdnsjs shd DJ Sjdndjnn d Iskenderun did cvs dbhd f chubs Sjdndjnn shahs
Michelle M.
Topeka, KS
With this razor, I didn't have any problems with nicking my skin. It left my legs smooth, not prickly
Brittany I.
New York
The blades wear out pretty quick , the first use is prettt ok but after that it doesn't feel the same
Esther G.
Pink !! Sturdy, affordable and disposable!! What not to love!! Does not irritate your sensitive skin!
Lyndsay W.
Lodi, NY
I enjoy using the sensitive skin razors because they don't irritate my skin or cause razor bumps/burn