BY BIC #76 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
New Orleans, LA
since i have sensitive skin it really helps so that i don't get razor bumps or burnings on my legs later
Calgren T.
Calgren T.
Greensboro, NC
I use these razors all the time the work well on my specially since I have sensitive skin great product
Erin D.
Erin D.
Monticello, IA
I usually use whatever my husband buys. I'm not picky. These are as good as any. They get the job done.

Holly G.
Holly G.
Castroville
This razor leaves me feeling smooth. I have less bumps and irritation with this razor. It is my go to?
April N.
April N.
Fox Lake, IL
Great razors for a great price! Blades are good and dont get dull very fast. Easy to use and manuever.
S An J G.
S An J G.
Moses Lake, WA
For a bic I was quite impressed. My daughter liked them as well would buy them again gets the job done
Dachon D.
Dachon D.
Edmond, OK
If I'm not buying the Walmart brand in buying this one. These work wonders and last for up to 5 shaves
anna n.
anna n.
Dahlonega, GA
I only purchase Bic because they are cheap. the actual products are cheap too and don't do a great job
Tamara H.
Tamara H.
Maywood, IL
I would rather use Venus. It doesn't get all the hair you have to constantly go over it a couple times
Brittany I.
Brittany I.
New York
The blades wear out pretty quick , the first use is prettt ok but after that it doesn't feel the same