BY BIC #47 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Katie M.
Philadelphia, PA
Great close shave for an affordable cost. Very light weight and slim handle. Only negative would be how fast the blades dulled.
Amanda D.
Sugarloaf, PA
Great razors ... I need sensitive skin ones for shaving private areas and these are definitely the perfect razors for my needs
Taharia T.
Burnsville, MN
I hate bic razors. I’ve never had good review with them and its mainly because the razors are poorly constructed and too sharp.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I don't use razors as much anymore, as I switch the waxing and using Nair. But if I do use a razor, I like to use BIC for women
Natalie S.
Fruitland Park, FL
Honestly not very nice razors, I have very sensitive skin especially when it comes to shaving and i got lots of cuts with these
Bri S.
These are pretty good. I think there are better products, but for the price these are a really great deal. Good for travel too!
Kyra C.
Washington, DC
For the price point, this product is great. Not as smooth as a razor like Venus, but since it's cheaper, I tend to go for it.
Kailyn C.
Monticello, AR
Love these razors! The price is affordable! And they cut well! The shave lasts too!!! I literally love everything about them
Becka R.
Savannah, GA
In a bind, these aren't the worst razors I've ever used. They actually worked really well and lasted longer than I expected.
marissa k.
Industry, PA
It had a close shave and didn't cause any redness, but it's hard to use in nooks and cranny's because the head doesn't move.