BY BIC #85 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Brittany E.
Grand Jct, CO
I don't like these razors. They are not sharp and don't do a good job on my hair at all. And my skin feels worse after using them.
Jennifer g.
Findlay, Ohio
Works well shaves legs with ease and no bumps.very sharp and cuts easy.love how you can use them at least twice.with proper storage
Emma M.
Benton, AR
I didn't really care for this product. The package said sensitive skin but I did not agree. This razor cut my legs up pretty bad.
STACEY P.
Riesel, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love this razor it is great especially for those of us that have sensitive skin... Its a definite must try for sensitive skin....
Alyssa A.
Nesconset, NY
If I could give this no stars I would. It is not sensitive at all. It cuts and irritates the skin. Do not waste your money on it.
joanna r.
I don't like to shave with these because they are too weak, I hate shaving. But i don't know what other ways to get rid of hairs.
Amor C.
Corona, NY
I like these shavers, they have a good price and work well in my legs and other areas, I'll buy these in the future without doubt
emma đź‘˝.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
I like bic because they’re cheap. I don’t go through razors very fast but it seems like the moisture strip falls off pretty fast
Katie M.
Philadelphia, PA
Great close shave for an affordable cost. Very light weight and slim handle. Only negative would be how fast the blades dulled.
Samantha L.
Buffalo, NY
Recently started using these razors but I've noticed they leave worse razor burn. Not as expensive as some others I've used tho