BY BIC #46 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Erin P.
Porter, TX
I love these! I can zip through shaving without a cut everything and leaves my skin feeling silky smooth!
Krista D.
Knoxville, TN
This barley removed my hair, and just scratched my skin. This razor just left me with bumps and dry skin.
Marissa R.
This is my last resort shaving tool I usually use the men's ones because that extra blade goes a long way
Jennifer S.
Los Gatos, CA
I have nothing bad to say about this brand. Sometimes I change the brand but that's ok.
It's good for me.
ana m.
Stamford, CT
I do no like leaves very ugly is not good and irritate me some se should put more gel to moisturized more
Sabrina C.
La Mesa, CA
Works good definitely removes hair . but it burns your skin a little bit even though I use a shaving gel.
Danielle C.
New Orleans, LA
since i have sensitive skin it really helps so that i don't get razor bumps or burnings on my legs later
Calgren T.
Greensboro, NC
I use these razors all the time the work well on my specially since I have sensitive skin great product
Erin D.
Monticello, IA
I usually use whatever my husband buys. I'm not picky. These are as good as any. They get the job done.

S An J G.
Moses Lake, WA
For a bic I was quite impressed. My daughter liked them as well would buy them again gets the job done