BY BIC #47 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Veronica A.
Port orange, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I HATE women razors! Worst thing ever invented. Ingrown hair central! 🤮 they sell them every where and they’re cheap. For a reason.
Amor C.
Corona, NY
I like these shavers, they have a good price and work well in my legs and other areas, I'll buy these in the future without doubt
Emma M.
Benton, AR
I didn't really care for this product. The package said sensitive skin but I did not agree. This razor cut my legs up pretty bad.
joanna r.
I don't like to shave with these because they are too weak, I hate shaving. But i don't know what other ways to get rid of hairs.
emma 👽.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
I like bic because they’re cheap. I don’t go through razors very fast but it seems like the moisture strip falls off pretty fast
Alyssa A.
Nesconset, NY
If I could give this no stars I would. It is not sensitive at all. It cuts and irritates the skin. Do not waste your money on it.
STACEY P.
Riesel, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love this razor it is great especially for those of us that have sensitive skin... Its a definite must try for sensitive skin....
Katie M.
Philadelphia, PA
Great close shave for an affordable cost. Very light weight and slim handle. Only negative would be how fast the blades dulled.
Bri S.
These are pretty good. I think there are better products, but for the price these are a really great deal. Good for travel too!
Samantha L.
Buffalo, NY
Recently started using these razors but I've noticed they leave worse razor burn. Not as expensive as some others I've used tho