BY BIC #76 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Hailee B.
Hailee B.
This is not eu razor to use. It hurts and cuts you extremely easy. I do not recommend. Even for the price.
Bradenton, FL
I live this because I have sensitive skin so perfect! It gives a close shave leaving your skin so smooth 😀
Mary M.
This razor is ok. I found that I got many more nicks than other brands. And my skin didn't feel as smooth.
Shakeyma B.
Shakeyma B.
West Columbia, SC
I'm all for anything for sensitive skin and this definitely tops! My skin never gets irratible after that.
Krista D.
Krista D.
Knoxville, TN
This barley removed my hair, and just scratched my skin. This razor just left me with bumps and dry skin.
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
This is my last resort shaving tool I usually use the men's ones because that extra blade goes a long way
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Los Gatos, CA
I have nothing bad to say about this brand. Sometimes I change the brand but that's ok.
It's good for me.
ana m.
ana m.
Stamford, CT
I do no like leaves very ugly is not good and irritate me some se should put more gel to moisturized more
Erin P.
Erin P.
Porter, TX
I love these! I can zip through shaving without a cut everything and leaves my skin feeling silky smooth!
Sabrina C.
Sabrina C.
La Mesa, CA
Works good definitely removes hair . but it burns your skin a little bit even though I use a shaving gel.