BY BIC #46 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Maria B.
I like simple razors, I use them for my legs and armpits, they feel smooth and get the job done in a breeze
Lily T.
Duluth
Very cheap, easy to use, no razor burn. Glides smoothly on skin. Recommend for most women since it's cheap.
Hayley F.
Troy, NY
My favorite razor. Works great and lasts a long time. Blade doesn't get dull easy and is very easy to clean
Leah P.
Bronx, NY
Great to work with. Gets around all the problem areas. Works well with shaving cream. Add it to your list.
Maria D.
Leaves me hairless and smooth skin. It's the one I buy regalarle when I shave and the price is well priced
Shakeyma B.
Newberry, SC
I'm all for anything for sensitive skin and this definitely tops! My skin never gets irratible after that.
Hailee B.
This is not eu razor to use. It hurts and cuts you extremely easy. I do not recommend. Even for the price.
Mary M.
Bradenton, FL
I live this because I have sensitive skin so perfect! It gives a close shave leaving your skin so smooth 😀
Mary M.
This razor is ok. I found that I got many more nicks than other brands. And my skin didn't feel as smooth.
Krista D.
Knoxville, TN
This barley removed my hair, and just scratched my skin. This razor just left me with bumps and dry skin.