BY BIC #47 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Sadie C.
Port Arthur, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I HATE this razor! Super uncomfortable and always nics me! Also, never gets a close enough shave. Would give it no stars if I could.
Alycia B.
Nashville, TN
These razors are excellent. you get every inch of hair off your skin and it doesn't irritate the skin afterwards. I highly recommend
Emma G.
when ever i for get to buy a razor, i go to the drug store and pick up this type. there not the best razor but they get the job done
Yoczi M.
Norwalk, CA
I do have sensitive skin so I bought these and I was a little disappointed that didn't found what I was looking for in this product
Wendy A.
Palmdale, CA
I have very sensitive skin and these are definitely good for my legs. I take them with me when I travel and always keep buying them
Latara T.
Cleveland, OH
I use this one because i tend to nip my self a lot while shaving but this helps a lot because it glides arcoss the skin so smoothly
Brittany E.
Grand Jct, CO
I don't like these razors. They are not sharp and don't do a good job on my hair at all. And my skin feels worse after using them.
Jade C.
Cincinnati, OH
I love BIC razors because they are affordable and get the job done! I especially love these because it caters to my sensitive skin!
Jennifer g.
Pueblo, CO
Works well shaves legs with ease and no bumps.very sharp and cuts easy.love how you can use them at least twice.with proper storage
chan d.
Thousand Oaks, CA
runs over skin smoothly, very nice and helps with senstive skin. i reccomend it. i purchesed it at target and was not dissapointed