BY BIC #76 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Cassidy C.
Cassidy C.
Fair Play, SC
Great Set of razors!! Leaves u amazing results!! A for shore brand to use!! Keeps thoughs legs silly smooth!!
Becki M.
Becki M.
PLAIN, WI
These work just fine and are much cheaper than all of the more expensive ones. I like hese for in the shower.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Anderson, SC
I have very sensitive legs and this razor provided a satin and perfect finished with no bumps or stragglers!
Shelley A.
Shelley A.
Sandwich, MA
Get the job done. Skin feels smooth. Reasonably priced for the quality of them. Work well with shaving cream
Beatriz R.
Beatriz R.
Santa Ana, CA
I usually use this quit often and I actually like the way it shaves off the hairs and how it lives it smooth
Hayley F.
Hayley F.
Troy, NY
My favorite razor. Works great and lasts a long time. Blade doesn't get dull easy and is very easy to clean
Maria B.
Maria B.
I like simple razors, I use them for my legs and armpits, they feel smooth and get the job done in a breeze
Lily T.
Lily T.
Duluth
Very cheap, easy to use, no razor burn. Glides smoothly on skin. Recommend for most women since it's cheap.
Leah P.
Leah P.
Bronx, NY
Great to work with. Gets around all the problem areas. Works well with shaving cream. Add it to your list.
Maria D.
Maria D.
Leaves me hairless and smooth skin. It's the one I buy regalarle when I shave and the price is well priced