BY BIC #81 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Lindsey w.
Walkertown , NC
Works ok for a small touch up shave but too dull to do your whole body. Very easy to cut yourself with as well. i wouldn't recommend.
Emma G.
when ever i for get to buy a razor, i go to the drug store and pick up this type. there not the best razor but they get the job done
Rhiannon I.
Horrible.. always get cuts, with and without shaving cream. Doesn't cut all of the hair. Still leaves your legs feeling like a cactus
Aneshia J.
Norristown, PA
Worked very well on my.sensitve skin. It did not cut me or break me at all. It was easy to use and I should use regular soap to shave
Veronica A.
Port Orange, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I HATE women razors! Worst thing ever invented. Ingrown hair central! 🤮 they sell them every where and they’re cheap. For a reason.
Wendy A.
Palmdale, CA
I have very sensitive skin and these are definitely good for my legs. I take them with me when I travel and always keep buying them
Latara T.
Cleveland, OH
I use this one because i tend to nip my self a lot while shaving but this helps a lot because it glides arcoss the skin so smoothly
Yoczi M.
Norwalk, CA
I do have sensitive skin so I bought these and I was a little disappointed that didn't found what I was looking for in this product
chan d.
Thousand Oaks, CA
runs over skin smoothly, very nice and helps with senstive skin. i reccomend it. i purchesed it at target and was not dissapointed
Jade C.
Cincinnati, OH
I love BIC razors because they are affordable and get the job done! I especially love these because it caters to my sensitive skin!