BY BIC #76 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Monique m.
Monique m.
Jacksonville, FL
Great for emergency but they don't hold up well.
I had a pack (unused) sitting in my bathroom drawer that rusted
Makayla B.
Makayla B.
Fayette, MO
For BIC, I recommend it to people who are trying to buy a razor that is cheap to buy! And that is definitely BIC
Stefany R.
Stefany R.
Bronx, NY
I have sentive skin so this product is really good for me. It leaves my skin really smooth and removes all hair.
Krissy W.
Krissy W.
Mansfield, MA
These razors do a great job. They get all the hair I want off within 2 swipes. I love the price of them as well.
Sayu G.
Sayu G.
Sensitive feature really works. I'm not a big fan of shaving but this product is the right price and right feel.
Alissa T.
Alissa T.
New Carlisle, OH
I hate this razor. It always leaves red bumps all over my legs. It also leaves cuts and stray hairs constantly.
shontell w.
shontell w.
Tracy, CA
Only good for one time use but gets very close fir a smooth shave. Cost is effective so great disposable razer.
Patty M.
Patty M.
Brenton, WV
Doesn't cut so easy love the three blades great product would suggest this to anyone blades don't rust as easy
Teri B.
Teri B.
Abilene, TX
Works well! Wish they would last longer. When the blades got wet in the shower, they wouldn't work that well.
Kaylan M.
Kaylan M.
Sulphur
My go to for cheap razors! You get what you pay for. I buy these when I'm on a budget and want to look great.