BY BIC #47 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Skylynn C.
Waynetown, IN
I use these all the time. They are a great price and they get the job done! Whenever I go to buy razors I find myself grabbing these!
Lindsey w.
Walkertown , NC
Works ok for a small touch up shave but too dull to do your whole body. Very easy to cut yourself with as well. i wouldn't recommend.
Rhiannon I.
Horrible.. always get cuts, with and without shaving cream. Doesn't cut all of the hair. Still leaves your legs feeling like a cactus
Lyn L.
Coupeville, WA
Run as fast as you can away from this. It didn't handle well and the blades are not too sharp it will rip up your legs if you let it.
Denia J.
I like these razors. Very smooth shave. No irritation, comfortable grip ( handle). This s what I usually buy when I need new razors.
Katie R.
South Bend, IN
Was not impressed. I didn't feel that the razor did a good job of making my legs feel smooth. Seemed like the razor went full quickly
TERRI S.
Tracy, CA
I have used manual shavers in the past but now I mostly use electric. Both do a good job, but I cant cut myself with electric razor.
Tiffany W.
It gets the job done. Smooth legs for the day. I use the sensitive razors not on,y for my legs but for my bikini line. No bumps here!
AK Y.
The price was nice.... The razor got dull after three strokes of shaving ..... I didn't like the product cause it didn't work for me.
Emma G.
when ever i for get to buy a razor, i go to the drug store and pick up this type. there not the best razor but they get the job done