BY BIC #46 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Houa Zeng X.
Saint Paul, MN
It shaves but the texture of the handle is too stiff and I get cut from it more than others that I've tried. I've used it for a month and and I've stopped using it. The result was not as great as I thought it'd be. I'm not very satisfied with this product but it works when you have nothing else.
Emma K.
I used to use these before upgrading to a longer lasting razor. As far as cheap small headed disposible razors go, they are not that bad. I never cut myself using one of these nor did I get bad razor burn. I now prefer a much more heavy duty razor, but for a disposible one, it is not bad at all.
Tasha G.
Eatonton, GA
This is a go to favorite of mine. I am actually able to use this inexpensive shaver with just my body wash and it doesn't cut or leave a mark. It does wonders for my underarm hair as well as my 'special area'. It doesn't leave annoying hair bumps after being shaved and lasts a pretty long time.
Marie S.
Piney Flats, TN
I try to keep these on stock they are easy-to-use light weight.they are a great razor but I think it is easy to nic yourself. My daughter gets mine if she runs out even though she I married an doesn't live here they are very affordable and do a great job.I would recommend them to my friends
Maria K.
Fort Worth
I got these when I went on vacation since they'd be easy to pack and dispose, and they definitely did the trick. Left mi skin feeling super smooth, and didn't experience any of the irritation I have with other brands. If you're ever on the go and find yourself needing razors, get these!!
Kristin H.
Hopkinton
I love 3 blades, I feel that 4 blades are sometimes too much. These are nice enough to get into the grooves and the blades are always sharp enough to get rid of all the hairs. They're very easy to use, all shavers are pretty self explanatory to use. I'd recommend these specific ones.
kelly P.
Greensboro, NC
Even though this product is marketed towards women with sensitive skin, it still irritated my skin and left it super red and itchy. I have yet to find a razor that doesn't give me similar problems and although this razor is not my favorite it is far from the worst I've tried so far.
Grace A.
Columbus, OH
When it comes to razors, this will do the trick! These razors are affordable and easy to find at your local drugstore. I personally do not shave all the time, and this will last me a good few months! I usually go for what's cheapest at the store, so if these are on sale - go for it!
Helena M.
Malibu, CA
These are fine. They are inexpensive which is nice. The only thing is that after a while they begin to have a buildup of gunk which does not allow for great shaving... I would rather just buy a nice mens razor to use. These are fine though if you are okay buying new ones frequently.
Julia V.
Sammamish, WA
I have super sensitive skin but I feel comfortable with this razor. My skin will normally break out and I will have a rash after shaving with a razor that uses the moisture bar at the head of the razor, but this one IS for sensitive skin and it works great without ANY problems