BY BIC #84 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Luz C.
Milwaukee, WI
ZThese Soleil Comfort shavers are great for my sensitive skin. They are easy to use and don't irritate my skin. I usually buy them at Walgreens and Target. Use them at least twice a week. Maybe more. Would recommend to others, they are a good value.
Daniela L.
Bakersfield, CA
It does the job when the job needs to be done!! My legs don't feel itchy afterwards, thank God. Overall it's a good and affordable tool you need on a regular basis.
Teresa F.
Mount Vernon, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this razor and it works great. It's easy to use and leaves your skin smooth. This is the only razor brand I use to shave. I used others ones they're okay. I would recommend to others to purchase it.
Sadie R.
Granger, IN
I have terribly sensitive skin and always manage to cut myself in the shower with almost any razor! It gets so frustrating but then I found these. They are great and do not break my skin out! I highly recommend to any woman who needs a good, staple razor
Genesis M.
BIC is a very nice option when you're in a rush! but for me is not a everyday (or every when my hair decided to grow like crazy) razor. It's just simply ok for me.
Marina R.
Cambiar a españolCerrar pantalla completa
Seriously prefer to treat hair permanently or just leave it in place. I do not like summer or shavers but sometimes I shave my legs and underarms. I know that maybe have not asked my opinion about it but I think the industry should stop for a moment to think about all the harm we cause to the planet with all the products we consume like us as consumers.
Anyway , any razor like this is not my preference for possessing very high quality because they dry my skin and don't remove the hair completely .
They are a nice color but that doesn't make me dislike least .
Yeveta N.
Hello ladies I'm coming to you with a review on Bic Comfort 3 shavers for women Sensitive skin let's face it ladies we all have hair that we want to remove and what better way to remove it with the big 3 Comfort Shavers sensitive skin we all want to remove are hair in Comfort with no Nicks and scratches it leaves your body feeling soft and smooth and it's just something that i do in my hygiene my legs are perfectly smooth and my underarms are very smooth the razor's work very well and I recommend them for all of those ladies to get rid of that unwanted hair thanks my baby enjoy this product
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have super sensitive skin and break out from most razers that have any kind of aloe, moisturizers in them. But when I use the less expensive old school razors, I always end up with some kind of cuts or razor bumps. My sister recommend that I try Bic's Comfort Shaver for Women Sensitive Skin. I'm happy that she did because it worked great. No cuts, bumps, or rashes! My legs felt silky smooth after the first use and I have been using Bic Comfort ever since.
I would recommend this product, especially to women who have sensitive skin.
Kimberly S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have really liked these on the whole for the good price. They do a good job of getting a close shave and don’t cut or burn typically but they don’t last very long.
Angelique L.
Cambria Heights, NY
I've been using these razors ever since I've learned to shave and I have never had an issue with them. I usually use some soap or shaving cream & whatever I'm shaving comes out great.