BY BIC #47 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Taylor S.
Elyria, OH
super cheap but also don't really work after 1-2 uses. If I'm going on a trip I buy these so I can just throw them away and leave them wherever I am and only spend a few bucks in the process.
Paula J.
I do have sensitive skin, thus I chose this brand, It is readily available, easy to use and simply does a great jobs shaving what I need to have shaved, I do not feel that paying more would yield better results. These razors do the job and I would purchase again.
Carey  E.
I used to get these because they were cheap but they do not have the smoothest glide. I would always get nicks and cuts with these so I don't really recommend them unless you are cutting back on expenses.
Raven C.
Elma, WA
It's great and has a sharp razor on it which is great for smooth legs. I would say yes because I have sensitive skin. I bought them at Wal-Mart and sometimes Marshalls. Yeah they are easy to use just be careful and don't cut your self. Like other products they're good but just some products people already know what they like.
Alexis P.
Oro Valley, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
When I first started shaving this is what my mom would bring home, it is really nice for getting the hair cleanly off, doesn't nick your skin if anything it glides over it!
Luz C.
Milwaukee, WI
ZThese Soleil Comfort shavers are great for my sensitive skin. They are easy to use and don't irritate my skin. I usually buy them at Walgreens and Target. Use them at least twice a week. Maybe more. Would recommend to others, they are a good value.
Daniela L.
Bakersfield, CA
It does the job when the job needs to be done!! My legs don't feel itchy afterwards, thank God. Overall it's a good and affordable tool you need on a regular basis.
Sadie R.
Granger, IN
I have terribly sensitive skin and always manage to cut myself in the shower with almost any razor! It gets so frustrating but then I found these. They are great and do not break my skin out! I highly recommend to any woman who needs a good, staple razor
Genesis M.
BIC is a very nice option when you're in a rush! but for me is not a everyday (or every when my hair decided to grow like crazy) razor. It's just simply ok for me.
Marina R.
Miami
Cambiar a espa├▒olCerrar pantalla completa
Seriously prefer to treat hair permanently or just leave it in place. I do not like summer or shavers but sometimes I shave my legs and underarms. I know that maybe have not asked my opinion about it but I think the industry should stop for a moment to think about all the harm we cause to the planet with all the products we consume like us as consumers.
Anyway , any razor like this is not my preference for possessing very high quality because they dry my skin and don't remove the hair completely .
They are a nice color but that doesn't make me dislike least .