BY BIC #76 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Lilibeth T.
Lilibeth T.
Brooklyn , NY
I love it because I have a reply sensitive skin and it doesn't cause any allergic to my skin. I really recommend!!!
Jassia P.
Jassia P.
brownsville, texas
Love to buy the 3 pack because it saves me time.. and if i missplace one i always have a nother. It goes off smooth
Pat B.
Pat B.
Lake Worth, FL
Glide over the skin without pulling. Easy to use over difficult areas of ankle and knees without cutting the skin.
Cheryl H.
Cheryl H.
Grain Valley, MO
BIC gets the job done. I use BIC product regularly. The area's that I shave are very smooth. I love this product.
Pat C.
Pat C.
Proctor, TX
I use these cause I break out in rash and these allow me to shave because they don't irritate my rash very smooth
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Nice smooth shave, legs feel great after using these razors. I feel beautiful and confident with smooth soft legs
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Russellville, AR
Super great! Easy to use and great to pack on long trips. Small blade size but gets the job done when it needs to
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Kansas City, MO
Great value for your money. I always get a smooth finish. I like the grip on the handle. Easy to use and stylish.
Sani T.
Sani T.
Annandale, VA
Don't recommend for someone with a lot of thick body hair this razor gets dull before I'm even done with one leg
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
This is an okay product. I actually prefer to use the "mens" razor as it provides a closer shave AND is cheaper!