BY BIC #75 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Pat C.
Proctor, TX
I use these cause I break out in rash and these allow me to shave because they don't irritate my rash very smooth
Shannon R.
Nice smooth shave, legs feel great after using these razors. I feel beautiful and confident with smooth soft legs
Taylor B.
Russellville, AR
Super great! Easy to use and great to pack on long trips. Small blade size but gets the job done when it needs to
Michelle C.
Kansas City, MO
Great value for your money. I always get a smooth finish. I like the grip on the handle. Easy to use and stylish.
Sani T.
Annandale, VA
Don't recommend for someone with a lot of thick body hair this razor gets dull before I'm even done with one leg
Monique m.
Jacksonville, FL
Great for emergency but they don't hold up well.
I had a pack (unused) sitting in my bathroom drawer that rusted
Ashley V.
This is an okay product. I actually prefer to use the "mens" razor as it provides a closer shave AND is cheaper!
Krissy W.
Mansfield, MA
These razors do a great job. They get all the hair I want off within 2 swipes. I love the price of them as well.
Makayla B.
Fayette, MO
For BIC, I recommend it to people who are trying to buy a razor that is cheap to buy! And that is definitely BIC
Stefany R.
Bronx, NY
I have sentive skin so this product is really good for me. It leaves my skin really smooth and removes all hair.