BY BIC #47 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Bruna V.
Duluth, GA
Those shavers are cheap and do its work very well, I used it for some months and my skin doesn't get any allergy or something like that!
Angella R.
Brick, NJ
These razors are perfect for sensitive skin i no longer get razor bumps or red marks they are easy to use and i do not get easily nicked
Jennifer O.
Milwaukee, WI
I use this razor all the time. It shaves very smoothly. Does ok in not leaving really bad razor burns. And I like that it's affordable
Bianca P.
San Antonio, TX
I purchase these when I'm
Going out of town. They work great. They leave my skin soft and I can throw them away as I'm done using them
Shanta C.
Macon, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like these for two reasons one is because it's inexpensive and 2 because I don't cut myself with those as I would with a dull product
Shaunice S.
Las Vegas, NV
This razor did nothing for me. It was dull right out of the package and I was highly disappointed. Will not be purchasing again. Ever.
Kathleen N.
More on the budget friendly side. Something to buy when you are in a rush. But works, gets the job done. There are better out there meh
Michelle S.
Hixson, TN
Oval shaped Bic shaver is a must for all women. Bic shaver curves with your body and it gives you a shave that will last up to 5 days.
Michelle A.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Very good disposable razors, you get very good quality for the small price you pay. They leave the skin feeling soft and not dry at all
TERRI S.
Tracy, CA
I have used manual shavers in the past but now I mostly use electric. Both do a good job, but I cant cut myself with electric razor.