BY BIC #75 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Amazon
K G.
Levittown, PA
These razors cause such bad razor burn. They leave the skin dry even while using shaving cream. And they miss hairs.
LaTia T.
Wellness Guru Expert
Love love love this product doesn't make me itch when hair is growing back and I haven't cut myself ever using these
Sophia C.
Alpharetta, GA
Good for one or two time use, then it gets a little hard to shave. I like to use it when I need a very close shave.
Jessica J.
Winchester, VA
such a good razor! it leaves my legs feeling silky silky smooth and i cant stop touching my legs. bought at walmart
Genesis R.
Orlando, FL
Is great works effectively and it doesn't take to long to shave area. Glides smoothly across skin. Easy to maneuver
Laura M.
Shamokin, PA
Great price cute colors. Easy to find. Price is ok. It could be better. Blades last a long time. Gets the job done.
Lilibeth T.
Brooklyn , NY
I love it because I have a reply sensitive skin and it doesn't cause any allergic to my skin. I really recommend!!!
Jassia P.
brownsville, texas
Love to buy the 3 pack because it saves me time.. and if i missplace one i always have a nother. It goes off smooth
Pat B.
Lake Worth, FL
Glide over the skin without pulling. Easy to use over difficult areas of ankle and knees without cutting the skin.
Pat C.
Proctor, TX
I use these cause I break out in rash and these allow me to shave because they don't irritate my rash very smooth