BY BIC #47 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Jacklyn N.
It does the job but does not really do much for my sensitive skin. It sort of tugs at my skin as it shaves but I haven't gotten nicked yet.
Marcella O.
Muskogee, OK
I like to use my razor more than one time. These seemed to dull pretty quickly. I got them on sale with a coupon so I got my monies worth!
Kaci M.
It's pretty good. I have better ones. But yes it's pretty good I would purchase this because it's not crazy expensive and it works alright
Sue b.
Bristol, CT
These say for sensitive skin but always give me the worst razor burn! Good to use when paired with a great shaving cream, otherwise avoid!
Brianna F.
North Chili, NY
I have sensitive skin so razor burn is an issue for me. Using Bic sensitive razors I never have to worry about being itchy after a shower.
Chelsea P.
Lafayette, IN
These are great razors. They don't leave bumps on my skin and make them feel moisturizer after using them. I think they are a great product
Casey E.
Denver, CO
As i have began to find out these arent the best razors . They cut your skin easy, they dont always get everything, and very cheap for me.
Sanaa F.
Asbury Park, NJ
This razor is perfect for shaving my legs and under my arms. These are my go to razors and I have fallen in love with their performance.
Taleisha G.
Irvington, NJ
I loveeeeeee these razors it literally takes me a few minutes to shave my entire body due to only having to go over a spot once or twice!
Bruna V.
Duluth, GA
Those shavers are cheap and do its work very well, I used it for some months and my skin doesn't get any allergy or something like that!