BY BIC #47 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Angelica M.
Lindenhurst, NY
I like it because it's for sensitive skin and it's disposable. The 3 blades are way better than the 1 blade the Bic has and it's affordable.
Annette M.
Whittier , CA
These are my go to every time I shave my legs leave them feeling great every time have yet to try something else but until these these are it
Lee N.
BIC razors are horrible, cheap, dull razors. They cause cuts and don't get the job done effectively. I will never purchase a BIC razor again.
Keyla C.
Central Islip, NY
Best product ever I been using this product since ever
And like I always said when it comes to your skin you always hast to go with the best
vashti e.
Fruitland Park, FL
i have very sensitive skin . the gels in most razors give me hives . i tried bic comfort 3 shaver for women sensitive skin & NO HIVES ! #fav!
Megan P.
Corp Christi, TX
I usually buy these razors to take with me on vacation to leave me feeling my best. They are affordable and work really well on my dry skin.
Susan S.
Greenville, PA
Bic comfort is one of my favorites as it doesn't cause a break out or a little rash that others I have tried have done to my sensitive skin.
deanna h.
Coarsegold, CA
these work okay but I would love to try another brand to see if its better than these tht I use since they are the only ones I have ever used
Alejandra L.
Mcallen, TX
My mum usually buys these because their cheaper and they do the job for the most of the time I personally likes use them as a daily but !!
laurel H.
Ozone Park, NY
I does exactly what its supposed do when I get make it to the salon. Sometimes unfortunately it gives nicks before other than that it works