BY BIC #76 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Jen S.
Jen S.
Terrible, cuts and burn. Would not use this again. Try some other brand. Blades are not that sharp compared to competitors.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Easley, SC
These razors leave me with razor burn every time I've tried them. I've also gotten several nicks around knees and ankles. 😐
Katlynn R.
Katlynn R.
Okmulgee, OK
Not very "sensitive" friendly or Atleast it didn't work for me. You'd be better actually spending some money for a good one
Kim N.
Kim N.
El Dorado Springs, MO
Love these razors.......one swipe and the jobs done. With 3 blades you don't have to shave every day if you don't want to.
Bao Hnia X.
Bao Hnia X.
Saint Paul, MN
These are really cheap but does the job for those who are in the rush or can't afford a few more dollars for a better one.
Myniah P.
Myniah P.
Washington, DC
I have very sensitive skin and this product works perfectly for me. It removes all hair effortlessly I absolutely love it
tabitha r.
tabitha r.
Waverly, OH
These are nice! Very smooth glide. Great price as well. Can use these more than once and the blades do not rust! Genius!
Meghan G.
Meghan G.
Mount Holly, VT
I was really disappointed when using this razor. It left razor burn all over my legs. I will not buy this product again.
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
BALTIMORE, MD
Not very big on this product. . . bic products always seem to cut me and pull my hairs and i just dont use them any more
Tiara W.
Tiara W.
Mamaroneck, NY
Does the job. Gets dull after a while. The first use is the best use and does a good job at shaving the hair off. Basic.