BY BIC #76 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Sugarloaf, PA
Great razors ... I need sensitive skin ones for shaving private areas and these are definitely the perfect razors for my needs
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Laredo
Does the job, but nothing fancy. Be careful when shaving with it bc it doesn't offer much of a guard on your knees or ankles .
Ivy B.
Ivy B.
Everett, WA
This is a good razor, nothing super special about it. If you're just needing a quick zip before a date this is a great option
Kyra C.
Kyra C.
Washington, DC
For the price point, this product is great. Not as smooth as a razor like Venus, but since it's cheaper, I tend to go for it.
Lynlee E.
Lynlee E.
This is a great razor I have super sensitive skin and this doesn't break me out of leave me with razor burn! Highly recommend
Ana c.
Ana c.
These don't work better for sensitive skin. I still get irritation and what looks like razor burns on any new one that I try.
Kailyn C.
Kailyn C.
Monticello, AR
Love these razors! The price is affordable! And they cut well! The shave lasts too!!! I literally love everything about them
Becka R.
Becka R.
Savannah, GA
In a bind, these aren't the worst razors I've ever used. They actually worked really well and lasted longer than I expected.
marissa k.
marissa k.
Industry, PA
It had a close shave and didn't cause any redness, but it's hard to use in nooks and cranny's because the head doesn't move.
Angela C.
Angela C.
Vinton, LA
It's always nice to have smooth shaven legs and underarms. Nothing like rubbing your legs on the sheets and feeling smooth.