BY BIC #47 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Ruby V.
This is such a good razor! I like the fact that it was made specifically for women with sensitive skin and it works for that. Very good product indeed
McKenzie M.
Irmo, SC
this product isn't the best. it's kind of a you get what you pay for type deal. the price is cheap and the razor is cheap. it left my legs with cuts.
Candy B.
Burlington, NC
This razor is great! It's affordable and easy to use. No knicks or cuts and you don't feel guilty when tossing it out due to it being so affordable.
Kayla T.
These razors are pretty cheap, but they do the job! You can find a pack of these at target for under $10. I would definitely buy these razors again.
Jessica Y.
Clarksville, PA
These were junk. They Became dull almost instantly. Left me with a ton of nicks. Pulled and tugged. I switched to men's razors because of this razor.
Alicia L.
New Ulm, MN
These were nice, I wasn't crazy about them but not really due to the performance of them, I usually just buy the cheapy razors that get the job done.
Samantha B.
Rochester, NY
Works how a disposible razor should however i will buy the men's ones next time which would the same without paying a premium for pink "girl" razors
Alyssa H.
These are great disposable razors. I have wry sensation skin that gets irritated very easily. These are very gentle in the skin and gets the job done
Keshia M.
Spring, TX
The BIC comfort shavers are my go too! They are convenient and work great. The only thing I will say is, sometimes you have to go over a spot twice.
Winnifer D.
Madisonville, KY
I have sensitive legs when I shave so these work great. I don't break out. I have soft smooth legs and no bumps. No redness. Thank to this product,