BY BIC #79 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Amanda S.
High Falls, NY
I wish I could give this product negative stars!! Even with sensitive skin shaving cream these tore my poor legs apart. Major razor burn. I was so angry.
Acacia V.
Columbia, SC
Actually one of the better disposable razors I've used. Lasts for a good amount of time. Gets the job done. And works better than a lot of other razors.
Alejandra J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Works well with my sensitive, thick hair. I always have a pack in my drawer and it is a simple, easy access razor that i have used since i began shaving
Ashley T.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love that there are 3 blades. The blades glade over my skin so easily. And they get all the hair off. Other razors wouldn't give me such a close shave.
Josselin G.
I love this product because I have sensitive skin and it doesn't leave me with bumps. So I love this recommend it to those girls who have sensitive skin
Katie W.
I love these products because who doesn't like to feel just shaved skin? But they always make sure to get everything and I think that's always the best.
Cori M.
Gilbert, AZ
I like these razors a lot. They are by far my favorite razors that I have used. The handle is much nicer than some of the other brands that I have used.
Mel H.
I have sensitive skin, so I decided to try this out. I like Venus better, as this didn't seem to get the hair as close to the skin as the Venus brand.
Rachel M.
These razors for sensitive skin are exactly what I need to keep my skin from terrible razor burn. It is affordable and works great for sensitive skin.
Ruby V.
This is such a good razor! I like the fact that it was made specifically for women with sensitive skin and it works for that. Very good product indeed