BY BIC #47 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
nastashia G.
Goodrich, TX
I hate buying these they always give my razor burn don't seem to get that close save only buy them because there cheap but haven't bought them in a while
Alejandra J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Works well with my sensitive, thick hair. I always have a pack in my drawer and it is a simple, easy access razor that i have used since i began shaving
Ashley T.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love that there are 3 blades. The blades glade over my skin so easily. And they get all the hair off. Other razors wouldn't give me such a close shave.
Brandi M.
Kansas City, MO
I wasn't a fan of these. It didn't do the job I was expecting and I ended up throwing the rest away. I prefer men's razors because they do a better job.
Olivia R.
Cincinnati, OH
Loved these! They lasted long and make my skin smooth. They worked in tight corners (like my knees) and rarely cut, even when any other razor would have.
Katie W.
I love these products because who doesn't like to feel just shaved skin? But they always make sure to get everything and I think that's always the best.
Mel H.
I have sensitive skin, so I decided to try this out. I like Venus better, as this didn't seem to get the hair as close to the skin as the Venus brand.
Dijona P.
OMG I have these right no I use one every Sunday I don't want to hairy so I love the brand why I doesn't irate my skin and it keep my legs smooth to so
Rachel M.
These razors for sensitive skin are exactly what I need to keep my skin from terrible razor burn. It is affordable and works great for sensitive skin.
Jordan F.
Anderson, CA
Great price! Razors last a long time. They don't give you razor burn. I have super sensitive skin and these razors don't bother my skin or irritate it.