BY BIC #76 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
chan d.
chan d.
Thousand Oaks, CA
runs over skin smoothly, very nice and helps with senstive skin. i reccomend it. i purchesed it at target and was not dissapointed
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
Grand Jct, CO
I don't like these razors. They are not sharp and don't do a good job on my hair at all. And my skin feels worse after using them.
joanna r.
joanna r.
I don't like to shave with these because they are too weak, I hate shaving. But i don't know what other ways to get rid of hairs.
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Nesconset, NY
If I could give this no stars I would. It is not sensitive at all. It cuts and irritates the skin. Do not waste your money on it.
Emma M.
Emma M.
Benton, AR
I didn't really care for this product. The package said sensitive skin but I did not agree. This razor cut my legs up pretty bad.
Bri S.
Bri S.
These are pretty good. I think there are better products, but for the price these are a really great deal. Good for travel too!
Katie M.
Katie M.
Philadelphia, PA
Great close shave for an affordable cost. Very light weight and slim handle. Only negative would be how fast the blades dulled.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Buffalo, NY
Recently started using these razors but I've noticed they leave worse razor burn. Not as expensive as some others I've used tho
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Fruitland Park, FL
Honestly not very nice razors, I have very sensitive skin especially when it comes to shaving and i got lots of cuts with these
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Sugarloaf, PA
Great razors ... I need sensitive skin ones for shaving private areas and these are definitely the perfect razors for my needs