BY BIC #75 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Emma M.
Benton, AR
I didn't really care for this product. The package said sensitive skin but I did not agree. This razor cut my legs up pretty bad.
Alyssa A.
Nesconset, NY
If I could give this no stars I would. It is not sensitive at all. It cuts and irritates the skin. Do not waste your money on it.
Natalie S.
Fruitland Park, FL
Honestly not very nice razors, I have very sensitive skin especially when it comes to shaving and i got lots of cuts with these
Bri S.
These are pretty good. I think there are better products, but for the price these are a really great deal. Good for travel too!
Katie M.
Philadelphia, PA
Great close shave for an affordable cost. Very light weight and slim handle. Only negative would be how fast the blades dulled.
Samantha L.
Buffalo, NY
Recently started using these razors but I've noticed they leave worse razor burn. Not as expensive as some others I've used tho
Lizette G.
Placentia, CA
Don't really like this product it does the job but you have to go over the same areas twice.. some times it leaves razor bumps
Amanda D.
Sugarloaf, PA
Great razors ... I need sensitive skin ones for shaving private areas and these are definitely the perfect razors for my needs
Lindsey S.
Laredo
Does the job, but nothing fancy. Be careful when shaving with it bc it doesn't offer much of a guard on your knees or ankles .
Kyra C.
Washington, DC
For the price point, this product is great. Not as smooth as a razor like Venus, but since it's cheaper, I tend to go for it.