BY BIC #84 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Anita F.
Bought it because it said it was for sensitive skin. It could have been more sensitive because it seem to irritate my skin still. But it removed the hair.
Maricela E.
Tucson, AZ
I prefer the 4 shaver but this one is great as well very handy. Not expensive at all very affordable and they last a long time if you take good care of it.
Amber W.
Murray, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought these because they were cheap. They aren't bad, they aren't my favorite either though. They do the job, just not the greatest if that makes sense!
Allysa R.
Chittenango, NY
I have very sensitive skin so disposable razors aren't very good for me. These work wonders! It doesn't irritate my skin and leaves me feeling silky smooth
Kellie S.
Romeoville, IL
I like to get shaving over with and for it not to take forever in the shower I love this razor because it makes the process quick and easy without the fuss
Krista M.
Sparks, Nevada
Isn't really for sensitive skin they hurt me and made me bleed many times. They are super cheep and will not recommend to those with really sensitive skin.
Sabrina G.
Norwell, MA
These are not my go to razors but they do get the job done quickly and easily. They leave a clean and even finish and are easier to bring while traveling.
Olivia R.
Cincinnati, OH
Loved these! They lasted long and make my skin smooth. They worked in tight corners (like my knees) and rarely cut, even when any other razor would have.
Amanda S.
High Falls, NY
I wish I could give this product negative stars!! Even with sensitive skin shaving cream these tore my poor legs apart. Major razor burn. I was so angry.
nastashia G.
Goodrich, TX
I hate buying these they always give my razor burn don't seem to get that close save only buy them because there cheap but haven't bought them in a while