BY BIC #46 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Denia J.
I like these razors. Very smooth shave. No irritation, comfortable grip ( handle). This s what I usually buy when I need new razors.
Alycia B.
Nashville, TN
These razors are excellent. you get every inch of hair off your skin and it doesn't irritate the skin afterwards. I highly recommend
TERRI S.
Tracy, CA
I have used manual shavers in the past but now I mostly use electric. Both do a good job, but I cant cut myself with electric razor.
Latara T.
Cleveland, OH
I use this one because i tend to nip my self a lot while shaving but this helps a lot because it glides arcoss the skin so smoothly
Yoczi M.
Norwalk, CA
I do have sensitive skin so I bought these and I was a little disappointed that didn't found what I was looking for in this product
Jade C.
Cincinnati, OH
I love BIC razors because they are affordable and get the job done! I especially love these because it caters to my sensitive skin!
Wendy A.
Palmdale, CA
I have very sensitive skin and these are definitely good for my legs. I take them with me when I travel and always keep buying them
Brittany E.
Grand Jct, CO
I don't like these razors. They are not sharp and don't do a good job on my hair at all. And my skin feels worse after using them.
chan d.
Thousand Oaks, CA
runs over skin smoothly, very nice and helps with senstive skin. i reccomend it. i purchesed it at target and was not dissapointed
joanna r.
I don't like to shave with these because they are too weak, I hate shaving. But i don't know what other ways to get rid of hairs.