BY BIC #76 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Aneshia J.
Aneshia J.
Norristown, PA
Worked very well on my.sensitve skin. It did not cut me or break me at all. It was easy to use and I should use regular soap to shave
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
It gets the job done. Smooth legs for the day. I use the sensitive razors not on,y for my legs but for my bikini line. No bumps here!
Sadie C.
Sadie C.
Fort Polk, LA
Wellness Guru Expert
I HATE this razor! Super uncomfortable and always nics me! Also, never gets a close enough shave. Would give it no stars if I could.
Denia J.
Denia J.
I like these razors. Very smooth shave. No irritation, comfortable grip ( handle). This s what I usually buy when I need new razors.
Alycia B.
Alycia B.
Nashville, TN
These razors are excellent. you get every inch of hair off your skin and it doesn't irritate the skin afterwards. I highly recommend
TERRI S.
TERRI S.
Tracy, CA
I have used manual shavers in the past but now I mostly use electric. Both do a good job, but I cant cut myself with electric razor.
Latara T.
Latara T.
Cleveland, OH
I use this one because i tend to nip my self a lot while shaving but this helps a lot because it glides arcoss the skin so smoothly
Yoczi M.
Yoczi M.
Norwalk, CA
I do have sensitive skin so I bought these and I was a little disappointed that didn't found what I was looking for in this product
Jade C.
Jade C.
Cincinnati, OH
I love BIC razors because they are affordable and get the job done! I especially love these because it caters to my sensitive skin!
Wendy A.
Wendy A.
Palmdale, CA
I have very sensitive skin and these are definitely good for my legs. I take them with me when I travel and always keep buying them