BY BIC #85 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Ursula B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Bad! I did not like it, it irritated my skin and it rusted in a short time, I do not recommend it, I would only buy it again if I did not have another option.
Elise B.
Philadelphia, PA
A nice stardard razor for women. These are good to pick up for in between waxing. I find it similar to generic brand razors, though the cost is slightly higher
Ee Vonne C.
Des Moines, IA
I use this to shave my armpits and they do a good job! My armpits feels so smooth after the shave. I use it around 2 to 3 times a week. I will buy them again!
Theresa B.
Carbondale, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great razor for travel as well as home. I’m always nervous about them breaking in my luggage but not this one. It always leaves my skin feeling so smooth too!
Dana E.
Hobbs, NM
they are very pretty and confortable to use and they are cery gentle with delicate skin i like them and you dont cut yourself and they dont irritate your skin
Abby D.
Montgomery , AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have the exact same one which I use with my pure silk shaving cream!!! It is fast and leave your skin soft and hair free! No harsh skin or pimples or cuts
Zam Z.
These razors do the overall jis of what they should be doing however when it comes to shaving larger portions of the body, they are not the most convenient.
Jenna g.
Imperial Bch, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I just use these for when I travel. They are easy to throw in my bag and then throw away. I never use there more than 2 times tho because they tend to rust.
Kayla R.
Ball Ground, GA
Great razor that kept sharp for a Long time! The only down fall I had with the product is the fatter head, made it seem like it wasn't getting close enough.
Samantha B.
Westlake,La
These razors are cheaper in price, they have a good shave. The razors don't get dull too fast and they come in a variety pack so there are a couple in there.