BY BIC #75 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer O.
Milwaukee, WI
I use this razor all the time. It shaves very smoothly. Does ok in not leaving really bad razor burns. And I like that it's affordable
Lindsey w.
Walkertown , NC
Works ok for a small touch up shave but too dull to do your whole body. Very easy to cut yourself with as well. i wouldn't recommend.
Lyn L.
Coupeville, WA
Run as fast as you can away from this. It didn't handle well and the blades are not too sharp it will rip up your legs if you let it.
Rhiannon I.
Horrible.. always get cuts, with and without shaving cream. Doesn't cut all of the hair. Still leaves your legs feeling like a cactus
AK Y.
The price was nice.... The razor got dull after three strokes of shaving ..... I didn't like the product cause it didn't work for me.
Skylynn C.
Waynetown, IN
I use these all the time. They are a great price and they get the job done! Whenever I go to buy razors I find myself grabbing these!
Aneshia J.
Norristown, PA
Worked very well on my.sensitve skin. It did not cut me or break me at all. It was easy to use and I should use regular soap to shave
Tiffany W.
It gets the job done. Smooth legs for the day. I use the sensitive razors not on,y for my legs but for my bikini line. No bumps here!
Katie R.
South Bend, IN
Was not impressed. I didn't feel that the razor did a good job of making my legs feel smooth. Seemed like the razor went full quickly
Sadie C.
Port Arthur , TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I HATE this razor! Super uncomfortable and always nics me! Also, never gets a close enough shave. Would give it no stars if I could.