BY BIC #76 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Shaunice S.
Shaunice S.
Las Vegas, NV
This razor did nothing for me. It was dull right out of the package and I was highly disappointed. Will not be purchasing again. Ever.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Hixson, TN
Oval shaped Bic shaver is a must for all women. Bic shaver curves with your body and it gives you a shave that will last up to 5 days.
Bianca P.
Bianca P.
San Antonio, TX
I purchase these when I'm
Going out of town. They work great. They leave my skin soft and I can throw them away as I'm done using them
Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.
Milwaukee, WI
I use this razor all the time. It shaves very smoothly. Does ok in not leaving really bad razor burns. And I like that it's affordable
Lyn L.
Lyn L.
Coupeville, WA
Run as fast as you can away from this. It didn't handle well and the blades are not too sharp it will rip up your legs if you let it.
Lindsey w.
Lindsey w.
Walkertown , NC
Works ok for a small touch up shave but too dull to do your whole body. Very easy to cut yourself with as well. i wouldn't recommend.
Skylynn C.
Skylynn C.
Waynetown, IN
I use these all the time. They are a great price and they get the job done! Whenever I go to buy razors I find myself grabbing these!
AK Y.
AK Y.
The price was nice.... The razor got dull after three strokes of shaving ..... I didn't like the product cause it didn't work for me.
Aneshia J.
Aneshia J.
Norristown, PA
Worked very well on my.sensitve skin. It did not cut me or break me at all. It was easy to use and I should use regular soap to shave
Katie R.
Katie R.
South Bend, IN
Was not impressed. I didn't feel that the razor did a good job of making my legs feel smooth. Seemed like the razor went full quickly