BY BIC #46 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brianna F.
North Chili, NY
I have sensitive skin so razor burn is an issue for me. Using Bic sensitive razors I never have to worry about being itchy after a shower.
Julienne S.
Seattle , WA
I probably chose the wrong option for my skin. It hurt a little bit and it didn't really shave very well. I have friends that love it tho.
Bruna V.
Duluth, GA
Those shavers are cheap and do its work very well, I used it for some months and my skin doesn't get any allergy or something like that!
Angella R.
Brick, NJ
These razors are perfect for sensitive skin i no longer get razor bumps or red marks they are easy to use and i do not get easily nicked
Lisa B.
Beaver Falls, PA
This is your basic razor, good for a couple uses before throwing away, good for beginners, young girls, close shave, good with shave gel
Sanaa F.
Asbury Park, NJ
This razor is perfect for shaving my legs and under my arms. These are my go to razors and I have fallen in love with their performance.
Michelle A.
Bronx, NY
Very good disposable razors, you get very good quality for the small price you pay. They leave the skin feeling soft and not dry at all
Shaunice S.
Las Vegas, NV
This razor did nothing for me. It was dull right out of the package and I was highly disappointed. Will not be purchasing again. Ever.
Michelle S.
Hixson, TN
Oval shaped Bic shaver is a must for all women. Bic shaver curves with your body and it gives you a shave that will last up to 5 days.
Bianca P.
San Antonio, TX
I purchase these when I'm
Going out of town. They work great. They leave my skin soft and I can throw them away as I'm done using them