BY BIC #76 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Casey E.
Casey E.
Denver, CO
As i have began to find out these arent the best razors . They cut your skin easy, they dont always get everything, and very cheap for me.
Julienne S.
Julienne S.
Seattle , WA
I probably chose the wrong option for my skin. It hurt a little bit and it didn't really shave very well. I have friends that love it tho.
Marcella O.
Marcella O.
Muskogee, OK
I like to use my razor more than one time. These seemed to dull pretty quickly. I got them on sale with a coupon so I got my monies worth!
Brianna F.
Brianna F.
North Chili, NY
I have sensitive skin so razor burn is an issue for me. Using Bic sensitive razors I never have to worry about being itchy after a shower.
Sue b.
Sue b.
Bristol, CT
These say for sensitive skin but always give me the worst razor burn! Good to use when paired with a great shaving cream, otherwise avoid!
Sanaa F.
Sanaa F.
Asbury Park, NJ
This razor is perfect for shaving my legs and under my arms. These are my go to razors and I have fallen in love with their performance.
Angella R.
Angella R.
Brick, NJ
These razors are perfect for sensitive skin i no longer get razor bumps or red marks they are easy to use and i do not get easily nicked
Bruna V.
Bruna V.
Duluth, GA
Those shavers are cheap and do its work very well, I used it for some months and my skin doesn't get any allergy or something like that!
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Beaver Falls, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
This is your basic razor, good for a couple uses before throwing away, good for beginners, young girls, close shave, good with shave gel
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
Very good disposable razors, you get very good quality for the small price you pay. They leave the skin feeling soft and not dry at all