BY BIC #47 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Katelyn C.
East Wareham, MA
These razors would have to be the worst personally for me and my sensitive skin they give me awful razor burn and I find myself kicking myself more often with these
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Smooth shave. Leaves your legs looking fantastic and comfort says it all with this razor. These razors are inexpensive compared to others and performs just like the super expensive brands.
Athena B.
Antioch, CA
Razors do their job only after multiple swipes in the same area. I get multiple uses out of one razor but want more used. Handle is Made of plastic; I prefer metal.
Alex W.
Super cheap, great for a one time shave that you only need to last for 15 hours. I personally say invest in a better quality razor- not one they give away in gyms.
Christine O.
This was okay for being a disposable razor for one-time use. I personally like the ones with more blades and are meant for multiple uses with replaceable blades.
Missy G.
Onawa, IA
I've never had such a nice razor in my life. It is such a good feminine razor and gets the job done how I wanted it. I use this every day to every other day depending on the areas. It has topped all of it's other competition. I so happy to find a razor that doesn't leave razor bumps, cut me, and irritate my skin.Love it!
Amy S.
Cumming, GA
Works for me! It is a little pricey but use coupons! It gets my legs smooth as silk for a long period of time. I shave everyday if I can. I purchase at walmart.
Ashley L.
Cincinnati, OH
I prefer other brands but I typically buy these for travel because they are cheap and it's not a big deal if they get lost or left behind. It gets the job done.
Ee Vonne C.
Des Moines, IA
I use this to shave my armpits and they do a good job! My armpits feels so smooth after the shave. I use it around 2 to 3 times a week. I will buy them again!
Ursula B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Bad! I did not like it, it irritated my skin and it rusted in a short time, I do not recommend it, I would only buy it again if I did not have another option.