BY BIC #46 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Amazon
deanna h.
Coarsegold, CA
these work okay but I would love to try another brand to see if its better than these tht I use since they are the only ones I have ever used
Angelica M.
Lindenhurst, NY
I like it because it's for sensitive skin and it's disposable. The 3 blades are way better than the 1 blade the Bic has and it's affordable.
Megan P.
Corp Christi, TX
I usually buy these razors to take with me on vacation to leave me feeling my best. They are affordable and work really well on my dry skin.
Susan S.
Greenville, PA
Bic comfort is one of my favorites as it doesn't cause a break out or a little rash that others I have tried have done to my sensitive skin.
Keyla C.
Central Islip, NY
Best product ever I been using this product since ever
And like I always said when it comes to your skin you always hast to go with the best
Chelsea P.
Lafayette, IN
These are great razors. They don't leave bumps on my skin and make them feel moisturizer after using them. I think they are a great product
Jacklyn N.
It does the job but does not really do much for my sensitive skin. It sort of tugs at my skin as it shaves but I haven't gotten nicked yet.
Casey E.
Denver, CO
As i have began to find out these arent the best razors . They cut your skin easy, they dont always get everything, and very cheap for me.
Sue b.
Bristol, CT
These say for sensitive skin but always give me the worst razor burn! Good to use when paired with a great shaving cream, otherwise avoid!
Julienne S.
Seattle , WA
I probably chose the wrong option for my skin. It hurt a little bit and it didn't really shave very well. I have friends that love it tho.