BY BIC #76 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Madeline N.
Madeline N.
Pittsburgh, PA
These razors are okay but not my favorite. As long as you're careful and use extra shave gel they're okay but I've noticed they dull quickly.
Lee N.
Lee N.
BIC razors are horrible, cheap, dull razors. They cause cuts and don't get the job done effectively. I will never purchase a BIC razor again.
vashti e.
vashti e.
Fruitland Park, FL
i have very sensitive skin . the gels in most razors give me hives . i tried bic comfort 3 shaver for women sensitive skin & NO HIVES ! #fav!
Annette M.
Annette M.
Whittier , CA
These are my go to every time I shave my legs leave them feeling great every time have yet to try something else but until these these are it
Megan P.
Megan P.
Corp Christi, TX
I usually buy these razors to take with me on vacation to leave me feeling my best. They are affordable and work really well on my dry skin.
Susan S.
Susan S.
Greenville, PA
Bic comfort is one of my favorites as it doesn't cause a break out or a little rash that others I have tried have done to my sensitive skin.
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
Lindenhurst, NY
I like it because it's for sensitive skin and it's disposable. The 3 blades are way better than the 1 blade the Bic has and it's affordable.
Keyla C.
Keyla C.
Central Islip, NY
Best product ever I been using this product since ever
And like I always said when it comes to your skin you always hast to go with the best
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
Lafayette, IN
These are great razors. They don't leave bumps on my skin and make them feel moisturizer after using them. I think they are a great product
Jacklyn N.
Jacklyn N.
It does the job but does not really do much for my sensitive skin. It sort of tugs at my skin as it shaves but I haven't gotten nicked yet.