BY BIC #47 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Felicia H.
I like this razor, it got close to my skin for a close shave but I didn't notice a difference between the sensitive version compared to one that isn't made for sensitive skin
chey c.
Jacksonville, FL
this is great for my sensitive skin. I love the way this makes my skin feel after using these and these are the only razors I will use now. plus they're inexpensive! bic👏🏼
Lydia C.
Bargain. Does the job, like the colour. Easy, fast, bam! Would use again. Affordable. Obviously not as good as other treatment, but in this case you get what you pay for!
Diandria W.
Irving, TX
I believe this is the only razor I buy. As a woman you have to make sure your razor is sensitive enough for your skin but still get the job done and this does just that.
Tori A.
Middletown, OH
It's a solid razor. It gets the job done without being too frilly or fancy. I got this at Kroger when it was on sale and I would definitely buy again, if I had a coupon.
Angela F.
Brazil, IN
With my sensitive skin, it's hard to find a razor that doesn't leave my legs irritated. Bic Comfort 3 Shaved for sensitve skin worked great and didn't irritate my skin
Jessica C.
Greensburg, PA
These are my go-to disposable razors. I travel very often with these! I have very sensitive skin and these seem to not pull too much at my skin or give me razor burn!
Sandra M.
Simpson, NC
This is one of my bathroom staples. I have to shave under my arms every day so I go through razors quickly. These give me a cloise shave for a budget friendly price.
Valerie G.
Manning, SC
This razor is very easy to use. It gives you a very clean and smooth shave. My daughter enjoys the smooth shave and how you do not have to keep going over the shave.
Jennifer H.
Columbus, OH
Works great for sensitive skin. Gets a close shave. It works and is generally inexpensive. Can get at just about any store including drugstores, supermarkets, etc...