BY BIC #76 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Erin S.
Erin S.
Saxonburg, PA
BIC products in general haven't seemed to impress me. The price tag may be great, who wants to spend a fortune on a razor that's just going to wear out anyway? 9 times out of 10 these razors leave me with razor burn or irritated skin. Sure they get the job done but there's plenty of other razors on the shelves that are better.
Heather L.
Heather L.
Quartz Hill, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I always have troubles with throw away razors, they make my razor burn the worse and the blades get dole not to long after buying them. They are affordable, but honestly it is better to pay more for refillable razors because the blades last longer and in the long run you save money. I like bic brand though, just not for me.
Missy G.
Missy G.
Onawa, IA
I've never had such a nice razor in my life. It is such a good feminine razor and gets the job done how I wanted it. I use this every day to every other day depending on the areas. It has topped all of it's other competition. I so happy to find a razor that doesn't leave razor bumps, cut me, and irritate my skin.Love it!
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
Rainier, OR
These razors are okay for the average person. Nothing fancy, not like the razors that cost twice as much that you expect more from. I have sensitive skin and am highly susceptible to razor burn, and therefor these razors are not for me. I will break down and buy the more expensive ones to save my skin the trouble.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
In my opinion this razer is very hard on skin comparing it to Gillette or venus I would not recommend this product. I bought it at walmart because it was a good price for three of them but believe me, it is better to spend a little more in better products than to save a little money and end up with irritated legs!
Camille Q.
Camille Q.
Parksville , Ky
These razors are great for the price and does what a razor should do, they are gentle and smooth, however they do not last long i used mine for about two weeks but you get what you paid for. i would recommend these to anyone who is looking for something that is not to high priced and who is OK with a basic razor.
Presley W.
Presley W.
I personally would not recommend this razor for anyone with sensitive skin. The packaging on this product does not meet expectations, the blades pull on skin and does not help make skin smooth. No matter how often or not you use this razor it still leaves skin with razor burn and a higher level of sensitivity.
Rebekah M.
Rebekah M.
Florence, SC
This razor works mediocre at best. I have thick body hair and I have a lot of it so a razor has to be the best to get through both of my legs without getting dull. This razor didn't make the cut. It did one leg fine but by the time I got to the second leg it was struggling. It left a pretty nasty razor rash.
Kylie S.
Kylie S.
Philadelphia, PA
This product is okay. I have very thick hair and it grows back very quickly. If you are looking for something that is inexpensive and you can travel with then this is for you. You can buy it at Walmart, CVS, any drug store really. I would buy this if I am going on a trip or need to quickly shave my legs.
meghan p.
meghan p.
Fallbrook, CA
I love these razors! They are so gentle and smooth! They however don't last very long. I can only use one for about 2 weeks. I shave my arms on top of the other essentail areas. These are very affordable but remember you get what you pay for. I would recommend if you are okay with the most basic razor.