BY BIC #47 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Stephanie O.
These seemed to not please me all the way. Not sure if it was the shaving cream or the razor itself but I had lots of bumps on my legs the day after shaving. I don’t think I’ll try it again.
Keely T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is probably my favorite razor! Its great on my sensitive skin and I don't get those nasty irritating shave bumps! Not too pricey! Super easy to find as well!
Jessica P.
Howell, MI
Since having my daughter my skin has become delicate. I have had a rough time trying to find razors that work and I came across these. If you have sensitive skin these are amazing and if you use the sensitive shave gel even better. I will keep buying these. You can find them at Walmart and Target they might be other places but I haven't looked or been anywhere.
Rebeca G.
Phoenix, AZ
I really love these shavers because they leave you're skin smooth and I do have sensitive skin so it's hard to find shavers that won't cut me. But these do the job perfectly. I'm very satisfied with this brand it's one of my favorites. I recommend you try these shavers.
Celeste L.
Knoxville , TN
For sensitive skin this is not! I've generally had a problem with razor burn with BIC products, but I'm confused about what makes this razor specifically for sensitive skin. The Comfort 3 Shaver cut me on my knee and left me with bumps on my armpits. Disappointed!
Mehlin P.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
With some shaving cream, these shavers are great. It really does cut the hair and leaves your skin feeling smooth. I recommend these shavers. I use them on my legs and under my arms. I normally breakout after shaving under my arms, but with this, I don't.
Katie B.
Philadelphia, PA
These razors are decent enough, but to be honest I usually just buy the generic at whatever store I'm at. There's not usually a big difference, and since they only last for a few shaves I don't see the point in going name brand.
Kathy L.
The depilation in women is fundamental since the guards outside of those pelitos that we do not want them to see, I as a woman use this product in specific and that is elaborated for the woman and perfect perfectly in the part that we use it
Jaci B.
Mandan, ND
This is a pretty good razor I like the number of razors and aloe in it. It is easy to use and flexible around the curves. I purchase this product and walmart or target. it did meet my expectations and is good for traveling. I would purchase this again.
Brittany P.
I hated these...I am very prone to razor burn and these did not help that situation. My skin reacted in such a crazy way that I threw away the entire pack. I will not be repurchasing these razors every again. I don't recommend these razors especially for sensitive skin.