BY BIC #46 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Candy B.
Burlington, NC
This razor is great! It's affordable and easy to use. No knicks or cuts and you don't feel guilty when tossing it out due to it being so affordable.
Keshia M.
Spring, TX
The BIC comfort shavers are my go too! They are convenient and work great. The only thing I will say is, sometimes you have to go over a spot twice.
Winnifer D.
Madisonville, KY
I have sensitive legs when I shave so these work great. I don't break out. I have soft smooth legs and no bumps. No redness. Thank to this product,
mary alice f.
Birchwood, TN
I slways use bic confort shavers for women sensitive skin. Use it every other day and it doesnt leave my skin red and irritated like most razors.
Glenny F.
Wand makes it easy to use bought at rite aid didn't irritate my skin the color is nice defenetly would recommend to others i use it every 2 days
Heather D.
Largo, FL
These are very nice. I have sensitive skin and these seem to do the trick. I use them several times before I need to get a new one due to rust.
Sarah F.
Golden, CO
I've been getting these for years now, and they're not the greatest, they're definitely one of the best for their seriously cheap price range.
vashti e.
Fruitland Park, FL
i have very sensitive skin . the gels in most razors give me hives . i tried bic comfort 3 shaver for women sensitive skin & NO HIVES ! #fav!
Lee N.
BIC razors are horrible, cheap, dull razors. They cause cuts and don't get the job done effectively. I will never purchase a BIC razor again.
Madeline N.
Pittsburgh, PA
These razors are okay but not my favorite. As long as you're careful and use extra shave gel they're okay but I've noticed they dull quickly.