BY BIC #76 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
These are great disposable razors. I have wry sensation skin that gets irritated very easily. These are very gentle in the skin and gets the job done
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
New Ulm, MN
These were nice, I wasn't crazy about them but not really due to the performance of them, I usually just buy the cheapy razors that get the job done.
Candy B.
Candy B.
Burlington, NC
This razor is great! It's affordable and easy to use. No knicks or cuts and you don't feel guilty when tossing it out due to it being so affordable.
Keshia M.
Keshia M.
Spring, TX
The BIC comfort shavers are my go too! They are convenient and work great. The only thing I will say is, sometimes you have to go over a spot twice.
Winnifer D.
Winnifer D.
Madisonville, KY
I have sensitive legs when I shave so these work great. I don't break out. I have soft smooth legs and no bumps. No redness. Thank to this product,
mary alice f.
mary alice f.
Birchwood, TN
I slways use bic confort shavers for women sensitive skin. Use it every other day and it doesnt leave my skin red and irritated like most razors.
Glenny F.
Glenny F.
Wand makes it easy to use bought at rite aid didn't irritate my skin the color is nice defenetly would recommend to others i use it every 2 days
Heather D.
Heather D.
Largo, FL
These are very nice. I have sensitive skin and these seem to do the trick. I use them several times before I need to get a new one due to rust.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Golden, CO
I've been getting these for years now, and they're not the greatest, they're definitely one of the best for their seriously cheap price range.
deanna h.
deanna h.
Coarsegold, CA
these work okay but I would love to try another brand to see if its better than these tht I use since they are the only ones I have ever used