BY BIC #84 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Nancy N.
Wasco, CA
I have been loyal to this brand since middle school, I have tried other brands. However this brand has always left me with a smooth finish and I haven't found another brand that worked well for me.
Kayleen H.
Charleston, SC
They work fine. About as generic as you can get. They're fine for the money. It's easy to buy them in a big pack and use a new one each month (or sooner/later, depending on how often you shave).
Shannon O.
Tualatin, OR
Love my bic razor. I don't always have time to shave in shower ( busy mom) so it's nice to have a razor I can shave and run. Always a smooth shave and doesn't go dull immediately after using
Karen D.
Linden, TX
This razor shaves close without giving me razor burns. So me it is the right amount of sharpness. It is very easy to hold and control without nicks on the skin. I buy this brand at Wal-Mart.
Maheen S.
After a while of using them , the razors lose their sharpness and become dull. There's not enough also solution on the razor to smooth the razor burbs and it causes irritation of the skin
Emma P.
Winter Garden, FL
I have horrible luck witness razors. No matter how much I try to be careful my legs come out looking like a war zone. While budget friendly sometimes these don't do what j need them to.
Andrea R.
Fairport, NY
I like these razors because they are simply designed and very effective at removing hair. They do not irritate my skin. They are very reasonably priced, especially when I have a coupon.
Natosha H.
Lancaster, TX
Due to my skin easily bumping, I chose this razor and it works! I've been using it for 3 years and will continue as long as they continue to manufacture it! No bumps, just smooth skin!
Ashley C.
Kenova, WV
I really like this razor. It is great for my sensitive skin and doesn't leave razor burn or that itching and burning feeling. This razor leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth.
Ellie A.
Corpus Christi, TX
Priced well! These shavers work great. They don't tug at the hairs like other manual shavers ive tried. they glide on smoothly and remove hair like a dream! they last long too.