BY BIC #75 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Acacia V.
Columbia, SC
Actually one of the better disposable razors I've used. Lasts for a good amount of time. Gets the job done. And works better than a lot of other razors.
Brandi M.
Kansas City, MO
I wasn't a fan of these. It didn't do the job I was expecting and I ended up throwing the rest away. I prefer men's razors because they do a better job.
Josselin G.
I love this product because I have sensitive skin and it doesn't leave me with bumps. So I love this recommend it to those girls who have sensitive skin
Dijona P.
OMG I have these right no I use one every Sunday I don't want to hairy so I love the brand why I doesn't irate my skin and it keep my legs smooth to so
Jordan F.
Anderson, CA
Great price! Razors last a long time. They don't give you razor burn. I have super sensitive skin and these razors don't bother my skin or irritate it.
Rachel M.
These razors for sensitive skin are exactly what I need to keep my skin from terrible razor burn. It is affordable and works great for sensitive skin.
Ruby V.
This is such a good razor! I like the fact that it was made specifically for women with sensitive skin and it works for that. Very good product indeed
Mel H.
I have sensitive skin, so I decided to try this out. I like Venus better, as this didn't seem to get the hair as close to the skin as the Venus brand.
Alyssa H.
These are great disposable razors. I have wry sensation skin that gets irritated very easily. These are very gentle in the skin and gets the job done
Alicia L.
New Ulm, MN
These were nice, I wasn't crazy about them but not really due to the performance of them, I usually just buy the cheapy razors that get the job done.