BY BIC #47 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Alex S.
Bridgewater, NJ
Not the best shaver but it gets the job done. Getting a better shaver would be my advice but if you're not looking for anything fancy this is just fine for what it is
Tiana T.
Sicklerville, NJ
They're just okay if your on a budget. I prefer a razor with a nice strip of conditioner added to it. Can't use these by themselves and they often prick your leg.
Marilyn C.
Bessemer, AL
These razors work, but I have used better. They don't glide as well as I would like for them to but they do get the job done. Also, very good for sensitive skin.
Kisha H.
Plano
I love the way this shaver is easy to handle. It leaves a smooth cut afterwards. It also has different layers of razors to make sure that it leaves a clean shave
Angelica B.
East Hartford, CT
I love this and my husband too. This said that is for sensitive skin but work nice. It is more better that other for mens. It is 3 shaver so you finish pretty and soft. Try this it is good and not to spensive
Alexandra G.
I've used these before and they were okay. It said sensitive so I bought them for that purpose since my skin easily gets red! The tug on my all the time were its sometimes painful.
Jessica L.
Winooski, VT
I enjoy these shavers cuz I don't break out with any kind of itching after shaving. I ave sensitive skin and have tried all kinds of razors that say they're for sensitive skin and yet they made me break out.
Kacey I.
Indianapolis, IN
I didn't find this to be much better than a regular non-sensitive disposable razor. However I find that disposable razors give me knicks and cuts, that's why I love using fresh blades from Dollar Shave Club.
Alina O.
Comfort driven performance, even for my sensitive skin! The blade has Aloe and Vitamin E strips that allow a clean, soft and silky shave even when used with just soap and water! Hands down go with BIC!
Tiffany W.
These are my favorite all time razors! They get a nice close shave without the irritation. I also cut myself less with these as well. Reasonably priced and a great product!