BY BIC #46 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Zam Z.
These razors do the overall jis of what they should be doing however when it comes to shaving larger portions of the body, they are not the most convenient.
Kayla R.
Ball Ground, GA
Great razor that kept sharp for a Long time! The only down fall I had with the product is the fatter head, made it seem like it wasn't getting close enough.
Jenna g.
Imperial Bch, CA
I just use these for when I travel. They are easy to throw in my bag and then throw away. I never use there more than 2 times tho because they tend to rust.
Maricela E.
Tucson, AZ
I prefer the 4 shaver but this one is great as well very handy. Not expensive at all very affordable and they last a long time if you take good care of it.
Amber W.
Murray, UT
I bought these because they were cheap. They aren't bad, they aren't my favorite either though. They do the job, just not the greatest if that makes sense!
Anita F.
Bought it because it said it was for sensitive skin. It could have been more sensitive because it seem to irritate my skin still. But it removed the hair.
Olivia R.
Cincinnati, OH
Loved these! They lasted long and make my skin smooth. They worked in tight corners (like my knees) and rarely cut, even when any other razor would have.
Amanda S.
High Falls, NY
I wish I could give this product negative stars!! Even with sensitive skin shaving cream these tore my poor legs apart. Major razor burn. I was so angry.
Acacia V.
Columbia, SC
Actually one of the better disposable razors I've used. Lasts for a good amount of time. Gets the job done. And works better than a lot of other razors.
Alejandra J.
Works well with my sensitive, thick hair. I always have a pack in my drawer and it is a simple, easy access razor that i have used since i began shaving