BY BIC #76 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Ursula B.
Ursula B.
Bad! I did not like it, it irritated my skin and it rusted in a short time, I do not recommend it, I would only buy it again if I did not have another option.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Tupelo, OK
These razors are cheaper in price, they have a good shave. The razors don't get dull too fast and they come in a variety pack so there are a couple in there.
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Ball Ground, GA
Great razor that kept sharp for a Long time! The only down fall I had with the product is the fatter head, made it seem like it wasn't getting close enough.
Jenna g.
Jenna g.
Imperial Bch, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I just use these for when I travel. They are easy to throw in my bag and then throw away. I never use there more than 2 times tho because they tend to rust.
Zam Z.
Zam Z.
These razors do the overall jis of what they should be doing however when it comes to shaving larger portions of the body, they are not the most convenient.
Maricela E.
Maricela E.
Tucson, AZ
I prefer the 4 shaver but this one is great as well very handy. Not expensive at all very affordable and they last a long time if you take good care of it.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Murray, UT
I bought these because they were cheap. They aren't bad, they aren't my favorite either though. They do the job, just not the greatest if that makes sense!
Anita F.
Anita F.
Bought it because it said it was for sensitive skin. It could have been more sensitive because it seem to irritate my skin still. But it removed the hair.
Sabrina G.
Sabrina G.
Norwell, MA
These are not my go to razors but they do get the job done quickly and easily. They leave a clean and even finish and are easier to bring while traveling.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
High Falls, NY
I wish I could give this product negative stars!! Even with sensitive skin shaving cream these tore my poor legs apart. Major razor burn. I was so angry.