BY BIC #47 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Ashley T.
Roseville , CA
BIC makes such great quality razors (for men and women) and I honestly have nothing bad to say! Being I have such sensitive skin it does t leave any razor burns and I get a clean smooth shave!
Meiyi L.
Love these, good deal for what they are. They can last a long time if you treat them properly and you don't have to pass it twice, at the first time it already has taken all the hair out :)
Joyce L.
Roseville, MI
Sensitive skin! For me these work great. Any and all areas that a woman needs to shave. Leaves a very smooth fresh feeling. Highly recommended for the ladies today!
Laura B.
Subiaco, AR
These razors are the bomb you get a nice close shave without razor burn your legs and underarms feel great and silky smooth when your done they are your go to razor
Sarah A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Blade fills after just two or three shaves and seem to almost rust in the shelter. Never a close shave. 2 stars because of price but nothing note worthy for quality
Ariel R.
Staten Island, NY
Actually such good quality for such a cheap razor. Easy to use, sharp, precise, gets the job done, i would still opt for my 4 blade but this is a great alternative for such a low price.
Tiana T.
Sicklerville, NJ
They're just okay if your on a budget. I prefer a razor with a nice strip of conditioner added to it. Can't use these by themselves and they often prick your leg.
Tonya C.
Kansas City, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love these Razors. Bic has been making Razors for years now and they just keep getting better. This gives me a smooth clean comfortable shave and always leaves my legs soft and silky.
Hope R.
Highland Park, MI
It's was hard finding a razor I could use without getting razor burn but my husband actually came across these for sensitive skin and I fell in love I haven't had razor burn razor bumps or nothing this is all I use
Kristen K.
Charlotte, NC
I take these with me every time I travel. They dull quickly (hence why I use them when traveling and not everyday) but are great for the few days you're away from home. Plus, one less thing you have to bring home!