BY BIC #75 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Genesis M.
BIC is a very nice option when you're in a rush! but for me is not a everyday (or every when my hair decided to grow like crazy) razor. It's just simply ok for me.
Tiana T.
Sicklerville, NJ
They're just okay if your on a budget. I prefer a razor with a nice strip of conditioner added to it. Can't use these by themselves and they often prick your leg.
Marilyn C.
Bessemer, AL
These razors work, but I have used better. They don't glide as well as I would like for them to but they do get the job done. Also, very good for sensitive skin.
Christine O.
This was okay for being a disposable razor for one-time use. I personally like the ones with more blades and are meant for multiple uses with replaceable blades.
Kisha H.
Plano
I love the way this shaver is easy to handle. It leaves a smooth cut afterwards. It also has different layers of razors to make sure that it leaves a clean shave
Ashley L.
Cincinnati, OH
I prefer other brands but I typically buy these for travel because they are cheap and it's not a big deal if they get lost or left behind. It gets the job done.
Amy S.
Cumming, GA
Works for me! It is a little pricey but use coupons! It gets my legs smooth as silk for a long period of time. I shave everyday if I can. I purchase at walmart.
Elise B.
Philadelphia, PA
A nice stardard razor for women. These are good to pick up for in between waxing. I find it similar to generic brand razors, though the cost is slightly higher
Ursula B.
Bad! I did not like it, it irritated my skin and it rusted in a short time, I do not recommend it, I would only buy it again if I did not have another option.
Ee Vonne C.
Des Moines, IA
I use this to shave my armpits and they do a good job! My armpits feels so smooth after the shave. I use it around 2 to 3 times a week. I will buy them again!