BY BIC #47 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Jazmyne C.
I have a sensitive body when it comes to shaving. But thankfully these razors have not cut my skin nor scratched it. It shaves away the hair fast and easy. Never having to shave a second time. Just in one go.
Tracey C.
Spring, TX
I use these fairly regularly - depending on price and options usually - but I don't think they give me a better shave than other disposable razors and they don't last very long. I'd buy again, but I don't expect a lot out of them and I wouldn't brag about them to anyone.
Dulce C.
Dade City, FL

Not the best razor in the world but it served the purpose. I needed something cheap and quick. Have used one razor 5 times and I am still planning to keep using it. so far so good
Joanne M.
Lincoln, DE
These are good for disposable razors. They offer a nice clean shave. They are pretty as far as appearance. The only thing I didn't like is how quickly they rust after getting wet.
Kaitlin M.
Marysville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have very sensitive skin that gets irritated quite easy. I purchased this product at Wal-Mart. I have never cut myself with these razors. They leave my skin smooth. They were very effective. Price was reasonable. I would recommend to others.
Leandra P.
Tuskahoma, OK
I struggle with sensitive skin so when I pick a razor I really have to be iffy about it. Bic for sensitive skin really helps my skin and doesn't hurt as bad when I shave my legs
Devan B.
Douglasville, GA
I honestly do not like these razors. They are cheap and give e razor burn most of the time. They are a 2/10 in my book. They are equal to the cheapest razors ive found. Doesn't even get all the hair on my leg. I can go over the same place multiple times and doesn't work.
Melanie S.
I don't recommend using bic products of you have sensitive skin. These razors left my legs with so many scars because of how much they cut me. I really didn't like this product.
Vale A.
Deltona, FL
They work really nice on the legs / arms . The blade is gentle on delicate skin. Personally I wouldn't recommended for a begginger Shaver .. It is just a little too small. It has very few blades which makes shaving sooooo much longer .
Angel L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These Bic razors were my favorite for a really long time. You get a lot for the money. However, now you can buy razors with 5 blades, and I much prefer those over the 3 blades.