BY BIC #76 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Neida S.
Neida S.
Westbury, NY
Very easy to use. Once in contact with skin it's very smooth. Rarely are there any cuts. It's a very good razor especially for people with sensitive skin like myself.
Rose M.
Rose M.
These did not shave my skin very well. I ended up with razor burn because I had to shave twice for them to feel smooth. I have sensitive sling but my hair is coarse.
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
Simpson, NC
This is one of my bathroom staples. I have to shave under my arms every day so I go through razors quickly. These give me a cloise shave for a budget friendly price.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Columbus, OH
Works great for sensitive skin. Gets a close shave. It works and is generally inexpensive. Can get at just about any store including drugstores, supermarkets, etc...
Valerie G.
Valerie G.
Manning, SC
This razor is very easy to use. It gives you a very clean and smooth shave. My daughter enjoys the smooth shave and how you do not have to keep going over the shave.
Laura B.
Laura B.
Subiaco, AR
These razors are the bomb you get a nice close shave without razor burn your legs and underarms feel great and silky smooth when your done they are your go to razor
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Blade fills after just two or three shaves and seem to almost rust in the shelter. Never a close shave. 2 stars because of price but nothing note worthy for quality
Athena B.
Athena B.
Antioch, CA
Razors do their job only after multiple swipes in the same area. I get multiple uses out of one razor but want more used. Handle is Made of plastic; I prefer metal.
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
East Wareham, MA
These razors would have to be the worst personally for me and my sensitive skin they give me awful razor burn and I find myself kicking myself more often with these
Joyce L.
Joyce L.
Roseville, MI
Sensitive skin! For me these work great. Any and all areas that a woman needs to shave. Leaves a very smooth fresh feeling. Highly recommended for the ladies today!