BY BIC #75 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kay B.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I feel like there are way better razors out there but it was cheap so I went with the cheap razor that came with multiple instead of the expensive that came with only one
Diandria W.
Irving, TX
I believe this is the only razor I buy. As a woman you have to make sure your razor is sensitive enough for your skin but still get the job done and this does just that.
Tori A.
Middletown, OH
It's a solid razor. It gets the job done without being too frilly or fancy. I got this at Kroger when it was on sale and I would definitely buy again, if I had a coupon.
Ashley M.
Moreno Valley, CA
I've never been a fan of those snazzy razors so I settle for these disposable ones seeing as they do what I need them to do, don't leave cuts or prickles, and save money
Madisun M.
Personally, I don't like BIC razors. They're too flimsy and I hate this word but "cheap". Their blades are always too rough for me and usually dull. I'm just not a fan.
Renay L.
Wister, OK
This razor is the best for giving a smooth shave and last at least a month before you have to change to a new one. They also have coupons available to combat the cost.
Angela F.
Brazil, IN
With my sensitive skin, it's hard to find a razor that doesn't leave my legs irritated. Bic Comfort 3 Shaved for sensitve skin worked great and didn't irritate my skin
Jessica C.
Greensburg, PA
These are my go-to disposable razors. I travel very often with these! I have very sensitive skin and these seem to not pull too much at my skin or give me razor burn!
Neida S.
Westbury, NY
Very easy to use. Once in contact with skin it's very smooth. Rarely are there any cuts. It's a very good razor especially for people with sensitive skin like myself.
Alex S.
Bridgewater, NJ
Not the best shaver but it gets the job done. Getting a better shaver would be my advice but if you're not looking for anything fancy this is just fine for what it is