BY BIC #47 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Michelle L.
Baton Rouge, LA
This shaver is perfect for a woman's legs, ergonomic, and easy to use. I love the moisture strip, which helps prevent the accidental nicks when you are in a hurry. They last forever, too!
Nan O.
Portland, OR
Its good but only for a one time use. For me I'm only able to use it once for every time I shave. I don't know how its for others but I like it. Its makes my skin smooth after using it.
Jennilee B.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Not amazing, but not bad. The price is right so it's not a big issue. They're affordable but nothing great. I use them every once in a while and don't go out of my way to. Easy to use, but sometimes you have to go over a few times. Worth it for the money.
Jennifer R.
York, PA
I only use disposable razors when on trips but I do feel like this is a good alternative. I feel like they have a clean cut and trim well. However, I feel like they do not last very long but they are disposable so I feel like they do what is advertised.
Caroline B.
Honestly, the simple the razor the better! In my book! I tend to get the closest shave with a two/three blade razor with not extra bells and whistles. Just use some Dove soap, just a fresh razor and then apply lotion afterwards and you're good to go!
Kaleigh B.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I'm not a fan of this razor what so ever. It is not effective and doesn't work very well. It is cheap though. I bought mine from Walmart on vacation when I forgot one. Overall, I am not satisfied with this product.
jasmine t.
Concord, CA
I have skin that scars easily and I am very hairy. These shavers worked well and caused me no issues. I would recommend sticking to a single blade shaver if you are hairy like myself by I have tried this products and it gave me the results I desired.
Mary M.
Cleveland, TN
Not the best quality but you get what you are paying for. Not very smoothe on the skin but it gets the job done. Easy to use when traveling and then you can throw away the razor befor you leave your trip and not have to fool with it on the way home
Wynstona L.
Orlando, FL
I like this razor because its cheap and gets the job done. They do rust easily but that is to be expected. Compared to other products, it fairs well. I would definitely buy it again. It is very easy to use. I was satisfied overall with the purchase
Kathryn B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have always been a fan of BIC! I don't bother spending large amounts of money on the fancy razors. With BIC I always have a great shave and softness afterwards. Love when I can get them for cheap with coupons!