BY BIC #47 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
nura r.
Cleveland, OH
BIC Comfort 3 Shaver For Women Sensitive Skin real is a wonderful shaver for sensitive skin doesn't provide razor burns or bumps when I'm finish shaving my legs and bikini area the only problem I have with this shaver is that i do end up being nicked a couple of times because of the shaver's sharp edges which make for a very uncomfortable experience.
Sweetz J.
Lithonia, GA
I use my razors when I need to keep my hairs down in between waxing appointments. I like the price and the quality of the razors because they get the job done. I have been using them since puberty and I will be 29 at the end of this month. I'm a life long user.
Kailey F.
Muncie, IN
This razor lasts a relatively long time. I can probably get two or three months of shaving out of it - keeping in mind I don't shave my legs that often. Didn't have too many instances of cutting or scraping my legs on accident. I'm satisfied with the experience.
Renay L.
Wister, OK
This razor is the best for giving a smooth shave and last at least a month before you have to change to a new one. They also have coupons available to combat the cost.
Cruz S.
Santa Rosa, TX
Since I'm a student with a budget but still want to stay smooth this works really good smooth like a baby. Very easy to use while in the shower. It's also very safe. I use it every five days at least. And if I have a major event. Super satisfied. Will keep buying.
Bonnie H.
Lehi, UT
I can never remember to change the blades on my "fancier" razors. I have always gotten such a great shave from these BIC razors! If they feel a little dull I toss them out and grab a new one. I use these little razors every other day and I never have bumps!
Katie H.
Fairfax, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
my whole life i have had sensitive ski. but using this product does no harm to my skin and leaves no irritation. i use this shaver on my legs about three times a week and it is very easy to use. especially with shaving creme. i would buy theses shavers again!
Rose M.
These did not shave my skin very well. I ended up with razor burn because I had to shave twice for them to feel smooth. I have sensitive sling but my hair is coarse.
Madisun M.
Personally, I don't like BIC razors. They're too flimsy and I hate this word but "cheap". Their blades are always too rough for me and usually dull. I'm just not a fan.
Ashley M.
Moreno Valley, CA
I've never been a fan of those snazzy razors so I settle for these disposable ones seeing as they do what I need them to do, don't leave cuts or prickles, and save money