BY BIC #46 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kayla B.
Loganville, GA
Works pretty good for what it says it's for but for me personally I find it leaves nicks and razor bumps more than other bic razors I've used before I feel like I NEED lotion
Sarah S.
Delavan, WI
I've never cut myself so many times in one shaving session. This razor can't turn even the tiniest bit without cutting you and it doesn't even get a very smooth shave either.
Felicia H.
I like this razor, it got close to my skin for a close shave but I didn't notice a difference between the sensitive version compared to one that isn't made for sensitive skin
Angie O.
Wellsville, MO
Easy to use, has a nice strip that takes away the need for shaving cream when in a hurry. Has 3 blades to pick up missed hairs along the way. Nice product at a decent price.
Stephanie J.
Madison, MS
I always get a close shave with these razors. They are easy to handle/hold. They have exceeded my expectations. I purchase from Walgreens. I will definitely continue to buy.
Tiffany W.
These are my favorite all time razors! They get a nice close shave without the irritation. I also cut myself less with these as well. Reasonably priced and a great product!
chey c.
Jacksonville, FL
this is great for my sensitive skin. I love the way this makes my skin feel after using these and these are the only razors I will use now. plus they're inexpensive! bic👏🏼
Nhia L.
These BIC shavers are good. One time use and very sharp! Had to get these for a trip and I'm half I picked these out! Help me a lot and actually was shaper then I thought.
Lydia C.
Bargain. Does the job, like the colour. Easy, fast, bam! Would use again. Affordable. Obviously not as good as other treatment, but in this case you get what you pay for!
Kay B.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I feel like there are way better razors out there but it was cheap so I went with the cheap razor that came with multiple instead of the expensive that came with only one