BY BIC #76 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Ellie A.
Ellie A.
Corpus Christi, TX
Priced well! These shavers work great. They don't tug at the hairs like other manual shavers ive tried. they glide on smoothly and remove hair like a dream! they last long too.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Huntington, WV
I really like this razor. It is great for my sensitive skin and doesn't leave razor burn or that itching and burning feeling. This razor leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Delavan, WI
I've never cut myself so many times in one shaving session. This razor can't turn even the tiniest bit without cutting you and it doesn't even get a very smooth shave either.
Felicia H.
Felicia H.
I like this razor, it got close to my skin for a close shave but I didn't notice a difference between the sensitive version compared to one that isn't made for sensitive skin
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Loganville, GA
Works pretty good for what it says it's for but for me personally I find it leaves nicks and razor bumps more than other bic razors I've used before I feel like I NEED lotion
Angie O.
Angie O.
Wellsville, MO
Easy to use, has a nice strip that takes away the need for shaving cream when in a hurry. Has 3 blades to pick up missed hairs along the way. Nice product at a decent price.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Madison, MS
I always get a close shave with these razors. They are easy to handle/hold. They have exceeded my expectations. I purchase from Walgreens. I will definitely continue to buy.
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
These are my favorite all time razors! They get a nice close shave without the irritation. I also cut myself less with these as well. Reasonably priced and a great product!
chey c.
chey c.
Jacksonville, FL
this is great for my sensitive skin. I love the way this makes my skin feel after using these and these are the only razors I will use now. plus they're inexpensive! bic๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Nhia L.
Nhia L.
These BIC shavers are good. One time use and very sharp! Had to get these for a trip and I'm half I picked these out! Help me a lot and actually was shaper then I thought.