BY BIC #84 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Christa R.
Warner Robins, GA
This product is exactly as the name suggests! It is perfect for sensitive skin. BIC is always a brand that I have used for razors and these overall were a great product to use.
Romina H.
Memphis, TN
I really like BIC Shaving razors. There easy to dispose, and affordable. You can find them really anywhere. They're really good to use, I use them all the time. I recommend these when on the go traveling.
Angie O.
Wellsville, MO
Easy to use, has a nice strip that takes away the need for shaving cream when in a hurry. Has 3 blades to pick up missed hairs along the way. Nice product at a decent price.
Lear30413 C.
usos diferentes marcas de razuradoras y me encanta estas razuradoras para usarlas en mi cuerpo por sus hojillas y el acabado del bello no te deja nada ni una sola puntita de bello deja la piel super lisa
Chelsea C.
Medford, MA
Get's the job done. Shaving is one of those tedious task that you have to do, but I can always count on BIC to get the job done. It's inexpensive, dependable, and paired with the right shaving cream will give you a pretty smooth finish. Always a good idea got a cheap razor.
Ann Marie R.
West Chester, PA
These are the best razors. Great value as well. Purchased these at Walgreens for bogo 50% off. Whenever they're on sale I buy them and stockpile them. I cannot go without! A smooth shave every time!
Nhia L.
These BIC shavers are good. One time use and very sharp! Had to get these for a trip and I'm half I picked these out! Help me a lot and actually was shaper then I thought.
Samantha L.
Milroy, PA
I love these razors. I just recently tried this type of Bic razor, previously I've always used Bic just a a cheaper razor. I was so pleased with these, they work so well and leave my legs so smooth, they actually work better than the Bic razors I've previously been using.
Maria Wilianny G.
Brooklyn, NY
I think the shaver is very strong which helps you in quick time to get out of concerns which is fine but to be relaxed think you need a softer shaver and Haci be relaxed but with a softer shaver
nura r.
Cleveland, OH
BIC Comfort 3 Shaver For Women Sensitive Skin real is a wonderful shaver for sensitive skin doesn't provide razor burns or bumps when I'm finish shaving my legs and bikini area the only problem I have with this shaver is that i do end up being nicked a couple of times because of the shaver's sharp edges which make for a very uncomfortable experience.