BY BIC #47 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Romina H.
Memphis, TN
I really like BIC Shaving razors. There easy to dispose, and affordable. You can find them really anywhere. They're really good to use, I use them all the time. I recommend these when on the go traveling.
Christa R.
Warner Robins, GA
This product is exactly as the name suggests! It is perfect for sensitive skin. BIC is always a brand that I have used for razors and these overall were a great product to use.
Scarlet F.
usos diferentes marcas de razuradoras y me encanta estas razuradoras para usarlas en mi cuerpo por sus hojillas y el acabado del bello no te deja nada ni una sola puntita de bello deja la piel super lisa
Chelsea C.
Medford, MA
Get's the job done. Shaving is one of those tedious task that you have to do, but I can always count on BIC to get the job done. It's inexpensive, dependable, and paired with the right shaving cream will give you a pretty smooth finish. Always a good idea got a cheap razor.
Angie O.
Wellsville, MO
Easy to use, has a nice strip that takes away the need for shaving cream when in a hurry. Has 3 blades to pick up missed hairs along the way. Nice product at a decent price.
Samantha L.
Milroy, PA
I love these razors. I just recently tried this type of Bic razor, previously I've always used Bic just a a cheaper razor. I was so pleased with these, they work so well and leave my legs so smooth, they actually work better than the Bic razors I've previously been using.
Nhia L.
These BIC shavers are good. One time use and very sharp! Had to get these for a trip and I'm half I picked these out! Help me a lot and actually was shaper then I thought.
Ann Marie R.
West Chester, PA
These are the best razors. Great value as well. Purchased these at Walgreens for bogo 50% off. Whenever they're on sale I buy them and stockpile them. I cannot go without! A smooth shave every time!
Laura A.
Libertyville, IA
These are ok. They do get the job done and are very cheap compared to most other razors out there. I think they could improve a bit on the sensitive skin part, though.

Bottom line: If you are strapped for cash but really need to shave shave, these might be for you.
Maria Wilianny G.
Brooklyn, NY
I think the shaver is very strong which helps you in quick time to get out of concerns which is fine but to be relaxed think you need a softer shaver and Haci be relaxed but with a softer shaver