BY BIC #46 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Angelique L.
Cambria Heights, NY
I've been using these razors ever since I've learned to shave and I have never had an issue with them. I usually use some soap or shaving cream & whatever I'm shaving comes out great.
Alexandra G.
I've used these before and they were okay. It said sensitive so I bought them for that purpose since my skin easily gets red! The tug on my all the time were its sometimes painful.
Liberty R.
Raymore, MO
I did not like this razor because I felt like I had to go over the area multiple times. I also feel like the chances of cutting myself are higher and my shave is never as smoothe.
Joanne M.
Lincoln, DE
These are good for disposable razors. They offer a nice clean shave. They are pretty as far as appearance. The only thing I didn't like is how quickly they rust after getting wet.
Dulce C.
Dade City, FL

Not the best razor in the world but it served the purpose. I needed something cheap and quick. Have used one razor 5 times and I am still planning to keep using it. so far so good
Leandra P.
Tuskahoma , OK
I struggle with sensitive skin so when I pick a razor I really have to be iffy about it. Bic for sensitive skin really helps my skin and doesn't hurt as bad when I shave my legs
Ashley C.
Huntington, WV
I really like this razor. It is great for my sensitive skin and doesn't leave razor burn or that itching and burning feeling. This razor leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth.
Ellie A.
Corpus Christi, TX
Priced well! These shavers work great. They don't tug at the hairs like other manual shavers ive tried. they glide on smoothly and remove hair like a dream! they last long too.
Angel L.
These Bic razors were my favorite for a really long time. You get a lot for the money. However, now you can buy razors with 5 blades, and I much prefer those over the 3 blades.
Melanie S.
I don't recommend using bic products of you have sensitive skin. These razors left my legs with so many scars because of how much they cut me. I really didn't like this product.