BY BIC #76 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Karen D.
Karen D.
Linden, TX
This razor shaves close without giving me razor burns. So me it is the right amount of sharpness. It is very easy to hold and control without nicks on the skin. I buy this brand at Wal-Mart.
Shannon O.
Shannon O.
Tualatin, OR
Love my bic razor. I don't always have time to shave in shower ( busy mom) so it's nice to have a razor I can shave and run. Always a smooth shave and doesn't go dull immediately after using
Maria Fernanda R.
Maria Fernanda R.
Doral, FL
Im not a fan of manual shave, but in case of emergency i recommend bic shavers. They're durable (you can use it four or five times before it damage) and do not make anything bad to your skin
Meiyi L.
Meiyi L.
Love these, good deal for what they are. They can last a long time if you treat them properly and you don't have to pass it twice, at the first time it already has taken all the hair out :)
Maheen S.
Maheen S.
After a while of using them , the razors lose their sharpness and become dull. There's not enough also solution on the razor to smooth the razor burbs and it causes irritation of the skin
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Baton Rouge, LA
This shaver is perfect for a woman's legs, ergonomic, and easy to use. I love the moisture strip, which helps prevent the accidental nicks when you are in a hurry. They last forever, too!
Nan O.
Nan O.
Portland, OR
Its good but only for a one time use. For me I'm only able to use it once for every time I shave. I don't know how its for others but I like it. Its makes my skin smooth after using it.
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Fairport, NY
I like these razors because they are simply designed and very effective at removing hair. They do not irritate my skin. They are very reasonably priced, especially when I have a coupon.
Emma P.
Emma P.
Winter Garden, FL
I have horrible luck witness razors. No matter how much I try to be careful my legs come out looking like a war zone. While budget friendly sometimes these don't do what j need them to.
Ariel R.
Ariel R.
Staten Island, NY
Actually such good quality for such a cheap razor. Easy to use, sharp, precise, gets the job done, i would still opt for my 4 blade but this is a great alternative for such a low price.