BY BIC #84 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
meghan p.
Fallbrook, CA
I love these razors! They are so gentle and smooth! They however don't last very long. I can only use one for about 2 weeks. I shave my arms on top of the other essentail areas. These are very affordable but remember you get what you pay for. I would recommend if you are okay with the most basic razor.
Maria Fernanda R.
Doral, FL
Im not a fan of manual shave, but in case of emergency i recommend bic shavers. They're durable (you can use it four or five times before it damage) and do not make anything bad to your skin
Ashli A.
Marietta, GA
Havent sued BIC since the start of my hair removal career. All I can remember is that I cut myself a lot and never felt AS SMOOTH as I wanted to (probably because I was scared of cutting myself). I'm sure the product has evolved but I did too and now my shaving nees are met most currently by Venus
Thegirlreview s.
This product works really nicely for the first couple times,after thats its basically just scraping the cream off of your legs.I did find it at Walgreens for a cheap price,and it was nice and easy to use.I most likely would not buy this again though..
Brittney P.
Great for sensitive skin. I sometimes break out in tiny red bumps when I shave, and this razor keeps my skin feeling so smooth! My boyfriend always notices and compliments how soft my skin is now! This is the best.
Emma K.
I used to use these before upgrading to a longer lasting razor. As far as cheap small headed disposible razors go, they are not that bad. I never cut myself using one of these nor did I get bad razor burn. I now prefer a much more heavy duty razor, but for a disposible one, it is not bad at all.
Milagros G.
8260 NW 14th St EPS# U-10167 Miami, Fl 33191-1501
Easy to use and has the advantage of three knives that help remove more quickly the hair and the head is movable allowing any area not run out of reach. You can find at any supermarket, packages normally bring both. And Yes, I recommend blindfolded.
Cayanne M.
Calabasas, CA
BIC always does the trick! I like to pair this pretty, pink razor by BIC with Skintimate shaving cream for sensitive skin. No red bumps in sight and smooth surfaces for days. Easy to find at any drugstore too.
Helena M.
Malibu, CA
These are fine. They are inexpensive which is nice. The only thing is that after a while they begin to have a buildup of gunk which does not allow for great shaving... I would rather just buy a nice mens razor to use. These are fine though if you are okay buying new ones frequently.
Annabelle J.
Olin, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have really sensitive skin so it's nice to see a product marketing to my skin. However I still had a couple of issues with razor bumps and stuff. Better than most razors but still a bit rough for my skin.