BY BIC #47 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Cassandra M.
West Haven, CT
Quick and easy to use. Somewhat cheap but because it's for a lady they upcharge you. Could use the men's brands and get the same effectiveness. Able to reuse several times, shave about once a week.
Caroline D.
Bowling Green, OH
I love cheap razors and these do the job best at an affordable price. I use these every day and they last me about two weeks. I always use a shaving cream with them but it totally does the job. The price keeps me coming back. They're good razors and they take the hair off.
Laurissa H.
Salt Lake City, UT
I don't love these. They dull just after a few uses. They are cheaper, but that's probably why they don't last very long. I guess they would be fine to use if you are in a pinch. I've used it quite a few times and would rather use a better brand like Gillette or Venus.
Melissa P.
Ajo, AZ
There's a reason why these are cheap. They are not good at shaving legs that's for sure. I was on vacation and forgot my razor and went to the store and bought these and ended up having to go back and purchase a different brand.
Sandi T.
I feel like these razors don't last long at all or work that well . I feel like yes they are very affordable but I'd rather spend a little bit more and get a razor that'll actually last me longer . I wouldn't buy them again .
Mary Kate L.
Wdm, IA
These are the razors I buy when I need to have a good razor without the hefty price. They work well, without paying an arm and a leg.

They also come in packages, which makes it easier to buy for a month at a time.

I would buy again, and I would recommend to others.
Taylor P.
Rainier, OR
These razors are okay for the average person. Nothing fancy, not like the razors that cost twice as much that you expect more from. I have sensitive skin and am highly susceptible to razor burn, and therefor these razors are not for me. I will break down and buy the more expensive ones to save my skin the trouble.
Jennifer R.
I bought this for my 12 year old daughter who is learning to shave for the first time. She loves this razor. never has razor burn, gets into all the nooks and crannies behind the knees and by ankles and armpits without irritation or cuts. Easy to handle and use.
Presley W.
I personally would not recommend this razor for anyone with sensitive skin. The packaging on this product does not meet expectations, the blades pull on skin and does not help make skin smooth. No matter how often or not you use this razor it still leaves skin with razor burn and a higher level of sensitivity.
Darlene R.
I know, they say do not shave your underarms, but these work for me when I get lazy to use a depilatory. When I use a fresh blade, sometimes it can be too sharp and cut my skin. These do not do that. The only thing is that they do rust and get dull rather quickly.