BY BIC #76 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Winooski, VT
I enjoy these shavers cuz I don't break out with any kind of itching after shaving. I ave sensitive skin and have tried all kinds of razors that say they're for sensitive skin and yet they made me break out.
Raelyn A.
Raelyn A.
Elk Grove, CA
Definitely not my favorite razors. Especially when I have shaved in like a week, my leg hair will obviously get caught in it, but when I try to rinse it off. It wont budge. Also they get very dull so easily.
Kacey I.
Kacey I.
Indianapolis, IN
I didn't find this to be much better than a regular non-sensitive disposable razor. However I find that disposable razors give me knicks and cuts, that's why I love using fresh blades from Dollar Shave Club.
Sara M.
Sara M.
This brand works really well. It doesn't cut up my legs or arms badly, and it leaves them feeling smooth, too. They are inexpensive so when I can't afford to pay for my replacement heads, I go for these.
Alina O.
Alina O.
Comfort driven performance, even for my sensitive skin! The blade has Aloe and Vitamin E strips that allow a clean, soft and silky shave even when used with just soap and water! Hands down go with BIC!
Ebonie W.
Ebonie W.
Greenville , MS
One of my favorite razors! I have super sensitive skin and these work great. They get all the hair off without me having to go back over areas that I may have missed. I will forever buy these razors.
Ann Marie R.
Ann Marie R.
West Chester, PA
These are the best razors. Great value as well. Purchased these at Walgreens for bogo 50% off. Whenever they're on sale I buy them and stockpile them. I cannot go without! A smooth shave every time!
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
West Haven, CT
Quick and easy to use. Somewhat cheap but because it's for a lady they upcharge you. Could use the men's brands and get the same effectiveness. Able to reuse several times, shave about once a week.
I F.
I F.
A definite staple for my personal grooming. I love that they're sharp but not too sharp they cut me like other brands. They're one of the least expensive on the market which makes it so affordable.
Kayleen H.
Kayleen H.
Charleston, SC
They work fine. About as generic as you can get. They're fine for the money. It's easy to buy them in a big pack and use a new one each month (or sooner/later, depending on how often you shave).