BY BIC #47 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Alejandra L.
Hialeah, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don’t know if it’s just me but I don’t like any of the razors that are specific to women. I much prefer the men one, the blades are loser durable and sharper and makes it easier to have a cleaner shave
Kimberly S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have really liked these on the whole for the good price. They do a good job of getting a close shave and don’t cut or burn typically but they don’t last very long.
Jenn K.
Youngwood , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are cheap, not all that great razors. I'm in college and get lots of razors in care packages so I'll just use whatever. I wouldn't buy them, but I do use them.
Dani M.
These ones suck!
You get a bunch for the price so I suppose it’s okay if you’re in a pinch.
However these razors constantly missed ALOT of hair I would go over and nic me a lot! I don’t cut myself often when shaving unless it’s a poor product like these
Daytona💭 O.
Clarksville
i defiantly don't recommend these i mean if it's for just a quick ig you could but personally these were either super sharp where i cut myself a lot or super dull and wouldn't cut well they are hard to work with they don't more in the groves of your body and can't use them usually more then once
Kally M.
Fairbanks, AK
I like this razor but at times I feel it is too sharp. But overall not a bad razor for the price. Probably would repurchase. But honestly if you’ve got the money go for something with a gel lining it’s the best smoothest shave.
Elizabeth C.
Knightdale, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Not as comfortable, but it's an easy cheap find when you need to shave. It gets the job done. You can't shave as fast, more prone to cutting if not careful, but works fine.
Mercedes C.
Bakersfield , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These work okay in a pinch you just have to go over what your shaving more than once and they only work for a number of times maybe once or twice before the blade gets dull but they do work if you don’t have much to spend.
Darlene M.
Dalton, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Made for a woman, yet continually snagged by the men in her life... Does this sound like your home?!? I have problems finding mine, because both men in my life seem to love them as we are all very satisfied Lol
Teresa F.
Mount Vernon, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this razor and it works great. It's easy to use and leaves your skin smooth. This is the only razor brand I use to shave. I used others ones they're okay. I would recommend to others to purchase it.