BY BIC #81 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rienna O.
Baltimore , MD
Not my favorite shaving sticks but it gets the job done. Only use it for my private areas because I’m afraid it would be too harsh on my legs. Overall it isn’t a bad shaving stick.
Kally M.
Fairbanks , AK
I like this razor but at times I feel it is too sharp. But overall not a bad razor for the price. Probably would repurchase. But honestly if you’ve got the money go for something with a gel lining it’s the best smoothest shave.
Darlene M.
Dalton, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Made for a woman, yet continually snagged by the men in her life... Does this sound like your home?!? I have problems finding mine, because both men in my life seem to love them as we are all very satisfied Lol
Stephanie O.
These seemed to not please me all the way. Not sure if it was the shaving cream or the razor itself but I had lots of bumps on my legs the day after shaving. I don’t think I’ll try it again.
Alejandra L.
Hialeah, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don’t know if it’s just me but I don’t like any of the razors that are specific to women. I much prefer the men one, the blades are loser durable and sharper and makes it easier to have a cleaner shave
Jenn K.
Youngwood, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are cheap, not all that great razors. I'm in college and get lots of razors in care packages so I'll just use whatever. I wouldn't buy them, but I do use them.
Jessica P.
Howell, MI
Since having my daughter my skin has become delicate. I have had a rough time trying to find razors that work and I came across these. If you have sensitive skin these are amazing and if you use the sensitive shave gel even better. I will keep buying these. You can find them at Walmart and Target they might be other places but I haven't looked or been anywhere.
Rebeca G.
Phoenix, AZ
I really love these shavers because they leave you're skin smooth and I do have sensitive skin so it's hard to find shavers that won't cut me. But these do the job perfectly. I'm very satisfied with this brand it's one of my favorites. I recommend you try these shavers.
Mehlin P.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
With some shaving cream, these shavers are great. It really does cut the hair and leaves your skin feeling smooth. I recommend these shavers. I use them on my legs and under my arms. I normally breakout after shaving under my arms, but with this, I don't.
Celeste L.
Knoxville , TN
For sensitive skin this is not! I've generally had a problem with razor burn with BIC products, but I'm confused about what makes this razor specifically for sensitive skin. The Comfort 3 Shaver cut me on my knee and left me with bumps on my armpits. Disappointed!