BIC Comfort 3 Shaver For Men Sensitive Skin uploaded by Zariah P.BIC Comfort 3 Shaver For Men Sensitive Skin uploaded by Diana A.BIC Comfort 3 Shaver For Men Sensitive Skin uploaded by Rose K.

BY BIC #17 in Men's Razors

For sensitive skin see more...

• Can someone tell me how well this work? I use bic products and ha...6 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Lehuanani A.
I love these razors!! They work way better than any of the women razors I've tried. They cut all the way down and feel super smooth after. Would totally recommend and plus they're very inexpensive from Wal-Mart, Target, and just about any store that sells razors.
Jennifer C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
These are very affordable but for the price I will skip them, I’ve never had a problem with cutting myself when I’ve used my typical razor, I decide to grab this, since they were inexpensive and didn’t like how harsh this was on my skin.
Jesseca H.
Carterville, MO
These were okay. I can't use without shaving gel. My husband did not like it either. It didn't provide him with a close enough cut. Also, every time we used it, the razor would leave razor burn.
Carlie H.
Springtown , TX
I know this says for men but I buy these on the regular. The 3 blades give a close shave and the immobile razor head is something I prefer. These are very affordable and normally last through several shaves.
Jennifer E.
Newport News, VA
I get red skin quick from shaving and washing so having a razor that works with my skin type is nice especially with the razors have strips of Aloe on them to help when shaving!
Andrew V.
Spokane
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Love love how smooth it glides across my faical hair they are very strong and lost long and they are very affordable i love bic brand even use the lighters over all a good razor for the price would recommend it to all men or young men because it gets a good deep clean shave thankyou bic for being the best ive ever had love and i will keep buying bic razors and other products as well because i know that im getting a good long lasting premium product thats well worth the money and its going to do its job you want this razor the best out there for the money cant fo wrong with bic number one long lasting premium razor blade the best simply what i use a bic razor as well its amazing love it wouldn't want any other brand this concludes my review thank you
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
I know these say "For Men" but I, being a woman, use them too and have, so far, not fallen off the face of the earth or spontaneously combusted or anything. I love these razors for their price (very affordable) and quality; I get a close shave without any irritation. I often purchase these razors and will continue to purchase them (as well as recommend).
Saul L.
Mcallen, TX
Sharp blades with a nice smooth shave. If your facial hair is a little long, these blades work great with shaving cream, but they're so smooth you could just use water if your hair is short and your in a situation that would call for you to not use shaving cream.
Tobia E.
Norman, OK
My husband goes through an insane amount of disposable razors and these are the go-to. They're affordable and available in almost all common stores (Walmart, CVS, Target etc.). One razor will last him about a week--which is a long time considering he shaves multiple body surfaces every day (sometimes twice a day). They work well and are gentle on skin which is great because when I need to grab whatever razor is in the shower and use it, my hubby's work!
evelise n.
To be honest i dont know why they still sell woman's razors if they dont work as well as mens. I use mens razors all the time. They shave more smoothly and faster than the woman's, but you obviously have to be careful to not cut yourself because mens razors are more sharper and coarse than woman's, and also because men have more stronger, course hair. 😌
Cita V.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Can someone tell me how well this work? I use bic products and have been very disappointment in their product. I would loved to buy this for my boyfriend but I want to know it is like the other bic products.