BIC Comfort 3 Shaver For Men Sensitive Skin

by BIC

#21 in Men's Razors

For sensitive skin

Are these any good?
Can someone tell me how well this work? I use bic products and have been very disappointment in their product. I would loved to buy this for my boyfriend but I want to know it is like the other bic products.
Start your review of BIC Comfort 3 Shaver For Men Sensitive Skin!
San diego, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
I got this for my fiancé to try since he was looking for a razor to clean himself up. Well this razor didn’t do much. The blade was kind of dull and it’s didn’t do the work for him. He fell like the razor could have been better and more sharp, it’s just fell like it was a cheap one. Definitely wouldn’t recommend if you looking for something more sharp and better blades.
Port Hueneme, CA
I don’t shave much but when I do I always use this product. Never has cut me or left me with razor burn. Works best for those who don’t have to shave too much or are often getting a close shave. Highly recommend
Hampton, VA
I get red skin quick from shaving and washing so having a razor that works with my skin type is nice especially with the razors have strips of Aloe on them to help when shaving!
Dry, Combination, Sensitive
Farr West
Bic Comfort 3 Razors for Men, Sensitive Skin, 4 Each (Pack of 3) is an amazing deal. The deciding factor when buying this product for myself was the price and the look. The price for multiple razors is budget friendly and at least one step up from super cheap disposable razors. I am pretty picky when it comes to razors but I have come back to this one multiple times. The blades themselves are fairly well made and last about two weeks while shaving every other day or every two days. The blades do rust fairly quickly but this is bound to happen with any disposable razor. The product is marketed for men but I chose them frankly because I think men’s razors are better than women’s. Getting multiple razors for the price they are is a huge factor and in that regard I would recommend them to others.
Fountain, CO
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
I know these say "For Men" but I, being a woman, use them too and have, so far, not fallen off the face of the earth or spontaneously combusted or anything. I love these razors for their price (very affordable) and quality; I get a close shave without any irritation. I often purchase these razors and will continue to purchase them (as well as recommend).
Orange, TX
Sharp blades with a nice smooth shave. If your facial hair is a little long, these blades work great with shaving cream, but they're so smooth you could just use water if your hair is short and your in a situation that would call for you to not use shaving cream.
Combination, Sensitive
Fort Lauderdale , FL
These are very affordable but for the price I will skip them, I’ve never had a problem with cutting myself when I’ve used my typical razor, I decide to grab this, since they were inexpensive and didn’t like how harsh this was on my skin.
Oily, Combination
I love these razors!! They work way better than any of the women razors I've tried. They cut all the way down and feel super smooth after. Would totally recommend and plus they're very inexpensive from Wal-Mart, Target, and just about any store that sells razors.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
These were okay. I can't use without shaving gel. My husband did not like it either. It didn't provide him with a close enough cut. Also, every time we used it, the razor would leave razor burn.
Springtown, TX
I know this says for men but I buy these on the regular. The 3 blades give a close shave and the immobile razor head is something I prefer. These are very affordable and normally last through several shaves.