BY BIC

Sensitive Skin 8 Triple Blade Shavers! Triple Blade Comfort. Twin Lube Strip with Aloe Vera & Vitamin E. Soft Feel® Grip:  Curved Handle Features a Soft, PLeasant Grip for Better Shaving Control. Fixed Heads. Fixed Blades. . see more...

• Why do i always get smoothr legs when i shave with a mans razor??? 4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Katie D.
Katie D.
Baxter, WV
I'm usually not a huge fan of throw-away razors, but these are some of the best throw-aways that I have used. Much cheaper than the more "permanent" types of razor blades.
STACEY P.
STACEY P.
Riesel, TX
My husband has tried these razors why they are not his favorite he says they do get the job done. Its a good price for the product.
Daniel F.
Daniel F.
I was surprised by this product. Three blades works ok, and I was able to use it more than once.
Phil A.
Phil A.
I use them, they work great. Good sharpness, grip is good, last as long as other more expensive razors
Connie J.
Connie J.
Sapulpa, OK
BIC is one of the cheaper razors out there and they work just as well as the others
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Broomfield, CO
We don't usually use disposable razors, but if we are on vacation and want something we can pick up while on location we use BIC Comfort 3 Sensitive for Men.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Denton, TX
I'm a girl but I always use these razors instead because to be honest, the one's they make for women just aren't good quality. But these razors really do work! And they're cheap
Maria R.
Maria R.
These razors are the go to for my bf he has sensitive skin so these are great for him and he likes the fact that they are 3 blades and aren't that expensive.
Vincent W.
Vincent W.
Winston Salem, NC
I use to by the mach 3 razors but the blades got too darn expensive. I switched to disposables after hearing a story on the Clark Howard show. If you will dry the blade off when you are done and keep it away from moisture, one disposable can last as long as a month or more. These razors give you a close enough shave and last easily for a couple of months. I shave daily in the shower with soap. Give them a try and remember to dry them off.
Tawney E.
Tawney E.
Arvada, Co
Made the switch to men's razors because their cheaper and better quality. This is a great razor. My sensitive skin has had no reaction, cuts close with smooth results. Why women shave with women's razors is beyond me after using this product!
Christina C.
Christina C.
Madera , CA
Why do i always get smoothr legs when i shave with a mans razor???