BIC Comfort 3 Razors - Sensitive Skin, 4 ct

by BIC

Bic Comfort 3 Razors - Sensitive Skin, 4 ct

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BIC Comfort 3 Razors - Sensitive Skin, 4 ct!
BIC Comfort 3 Razors - Sensitive Skin, 4 ct uploaded by dawn L.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is product is definitely the best Triple Blade Shaver for the price. I was a little skeptical about Bic since the company usually makes pencils. But my skepticism was put to rest when it came down to it. I just slapped some Barbasol shaving cream on my face and used the shaver. It seemed like it almost took no effort to shave my beard. It feels just as, if not softer than a baby's skin. I would recommend this for any man who wants a product that gets the job done for a low price.
Combination
Bought these for my husband because he is not the best shaver in the world. He likes to Nick up his face every time he gets a hold of a razor that is not an electric one. So I bought him these for sensitive skin and they seem to work a little bit better than the ones that are just a flat razor for regular skin.
Dry, Combination, Sensitive
Exchange, WV
Purchased at: Dollar General
I have bought a million razors in my life. These are my favorite. They are extremely affordable, especially when I use coupons. They don't break my legs out when paired with an inexpensive shave gel, like Venus. They don't dull after finishing one leg either. I've bought so many more expensive brands of razors and I never will again. I've paid a lot more for women's razors that don't work half as well as these cheaper razors.
Combination, Sensitive
El Paso, TX
This brand sells some good quality razors for cheap. If you are on a budget and need to shave I highly recommend this brand over any other. It gets the job done and they are really good razors
Combination
I must say i was so disappointed when i purchased this from my local Walmart store. I had high hopes but this product is supposed to be for sensitive skin but it was so rough and broke my skin out and i used cream for sensitive skin ! I don't know if i would recommend
Doraville, GA
These are a good value for the price. To extend their lifespan, I make sure to dry them off after each use and never store them in the shower. The blades do tend to dull pretty quickly so these are best for travel razors.
Combination, Sensitive, Mature
Paragould, AR
I believe if your going to promote a razor that states it is for sensitive skin it should be for sensitive skin. I just didn't find thst there was any difference with this over any other manual razor I have tried.
Ferndale , MI
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me stay smooth throughout the day and it works so nicely. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my routine without it!
Hammond
These razors are strong enough for man or woman.They don't scratch your face or legs like most razors and they have 3 or 5 blades which ever you need for the hair you have .Great throw away razor
Dry
Spring Hill, TN
i have some sensitive skin on my face, so knowing i have a blade that won't hurt my face is extremely comforting. it remains comforting while staying effective. i would recommend this to anyone else with sensitive skin.