BIC Comfort 3 Razors - Sensitive Skin, 4 ct uploaded by Angelica C.

BY BIC #29 in Men's Razors

Bic Comfort 3 Razors - Sensitive Skin, 4 ct

Leslie M.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Bought these for my husband because he is not the best shaver in the world. He likes to Nick up his face every time he gets a hold of a razor that is not an electric one. So I bought him these for sensitive skin and they seem to work a little bit better than the ones that are just a flat razor for regular skin.
Charlotte W.
Jacksonville, FL
This is a great great, it grabs the hair easily and leaves your skin feeling soft and silky. It is easy to use and it makes shaving fast. You get several uses out of it. The price is great as well. I highly recommend it.
Brittany W.
Doraville, GA
These are a good value for the price. To extend their lifespan, I make sure to dry them off after each use and never store them in the shower. The blades do tend to dull pretty quickly so these are best for travel razors.
Angel M.
El Paso, TX
This brand sells some good quality razors for cheap. If you are on a budget and need to shave I highly recommend this brand over any other. It gets the job done and they are really good razors
Shawne M.
Charleston, SC
I must say i was so disappointed when i purchased this from my local Walmart store. I had high hopes but this product is supposed to be for sensitive skin but it was so rough and broke my skin out and i used cream for sensitive skin ! I don't know if i would recommend
Carrie A.
Paragould, AR
I believe if your going to promote a razor that states it is for sensitive skin it should be for sensitive skin. I just didn't find thst there was any difference with this over any other manual razor I have tried.
Deborah R.
Ferndale , MI
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me stay smooth throughout the day and it works so nicely. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my routine without it!
Virginia S.
Hammond
These razors are strong enough for man or woman.They don't scratch your face or legs like most razors and they have 3 or 5 blades which ever you need for the hair you have .Great throw away razor
brennan w.
Spring Hill, TN
i have some sensitive skin on my face, so knowing i have a blade that won't hurt my face is extremely comforting. it remains comforting while staying effective. i would recommend this to anyone else with sensitive skin.
Rachel T.
Luling, TX
I love to coupon okay....so I got these for less than $1. I took these home to my husband and I was excited because of the great deal and had my husband try them out and he hated them. He said they were rough! They cut him a little but he will live. I decided to try them on my legs and honestly I liked them. It was a real close shave.