BIC Comfort 3 Advance Shavers - 6 CT uploaded by LaWanda B.

BY BIC

Bic Comfort 3® Advance® Shavers Sensitive Skin.
Comfort driven performance. see more...

• "These work well for disposable razors." in 1 review
  • "These are ok we keep them in the house sometimes as back up shavers they get the job done but can be better in my opinion" in 1 review
LaWanda B.
Pecks Mill, WV
These work ok they don't really get the job done. I would only use these as a back up if that is all that's available. It advertises as sensitive shaver but it' really bad for cutting me and severe razor burn. These would be as used only if another kind or something better is not available!!
Jennifer W.
Lynchburg, VA
It does not give a close shave. The price is cheap and you get a lot but I would pay a bit more and buy another product. You can tell there cheap. It feels like it going to break in my hand.
Brittany B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I uses these all the time. I am one of those sites girls that like men razors over women razors. I don't like how much they cost they seem high in price
Charlotte M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
These work well for disposable razors. They are great for going on vacation and for guests to use when they are visiting.
samuel m.
richard p.
Norfolk, VA
My father loves these he says works vary well on his face all year around.One of are top buys for men shavers in are house.
Jade F.
New Kensingtn, PA
I do not like these razors. They barely last two shaves. I have had friends who do not like these razors either.
Megan H.
Rowlett, TX
This is what i used when we go out to family you never know when you will need a razor!