BY UNKNOWN

Elegant coloring pencils in rich, vibrant colors feature break-resistant lead to resist snapping from pressure and ensure lasting use. Easy-to-sharpen, wood-free construction is made from synthetic resin to prevent splintering when broken. Comfortable round body ensures that you maintain a secure, enjoyable grip to help prevent hand fatigue during prolonged periods of coloring. Durable tin box keeps each pencil safely organized for easy transportation and storage. see more...

Missy C.
Somerville, NJ
I love to color and these colored pencils are amazing! Color somothly and are so bright! Love highly recommend!
Glenda G.
The color is so beautiful and blendable in layers. They are professional quality coloring pencils. I find them very affordable and effective.  I was so happy when I bought these and would buy them again. I can recommend them!
Patresia K.
Zogharta
love love love this prodact ..we need #strong #prodact like this 😍😍❀❀❀❀ i hope to get it more and more in near feuture 😍😍😍
When i have it .i am going to kiss it every day ❀❀❀❀
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
thara'a m.
I love this product so much that it is very amazing πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸŽ¨πŸŽ¨πŸŽ¨πŸŽ¨πŸŽ¨πŸŽ¨πŸŽ¨πŸŽ¨πŸŽ¨πŸŽ¨πŸŽ¨