BIC Classic Lighters

Each BIC Lighter is child-resistant, safe and reliable and 100% Quality Inspected. BIC Lighters give you up to 2 times the light vs. the next full size leading brand. Every BIC lighter undergoes more than 50 separate, automatic quality checks during the manufacturing process. This product is a tray of 50 classic BIC Lighters.

Child-resistant, Safe and reliable, 100% Quality Inspected; Up to 2 times the lights vs. the next full size leading brand; Every BIC lighter undergoes more than 50 separate, automatic quality checks during the manufacturing process; Assortment of colors may vary; No lighter is child-proof. There is no substitute for proper adult supervision. Read all warnings before using this product. Flick it Safely.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BIC Classic Lighters!
Sara M.
Lakeland, FL
BIC Classic Lighters uploaded by Sara M.
I must admit, I love these lighters. I buy and keep a pack on hand at all times. Bic is the only brand of lighters I ever buy.
Daria Q.
Pasadena, MD
BIC Classic Lighters uploaded by Daria Q.
Of course Bics are the best, I just wish they were refillable and that they’d give a bit more of a price break when buying in bulk. If I’m being real picky, I wish they would organize them by color in the tray so I don’t have to.
Christina H.
thirty first street NE, auburn wa
BIC Classic Lighters uploaded by Christina H.
this is the only brand we buy. they last through the was or dropped and have a long fuel life. I 100 percent recommend.
Alice V.
Mankato, MN
love BIC lighters! i feel like they last forever. the plastic is also heavy duty so if you drop it, it won’t explode.

Looking for your answer?