BY BIC

• U got Mike mthanks thaoumInnks m okI'm m8ik okerrr m okmo...1 Answers
  • U got Mike mthanks thaounks m okI'm m8ik okerrr m okmo I ...2 Answers
Sarah B.
Danville, VA
Excellent candle lighter. No more worrying about burning your fingers or not being able to get to the wick and getting covered in black soot/ash from the candles burning. Also comes in handy for a grill lighter because it's longer and safe to use. No worries about kids because it has a safety switch and kids can't turn it on as easily as some lighters. Lasts a long time and great flame !
Melissa A.
I find this lighter hard to light. I have to try three times or so to get it to go. I realize they make them like this for a reason. It is extra safe if that's what you're looking for. I really liked the color and look. I got one in a beige color. Maybe I need to practice more with how you hold down the buttons.
Megan  M.
Claremont
Perfect for lighting candles that are hard to reach with regular lighters. I use to always burn my fingers trying to light them. Now with the bic it works perfect
Tracy h.
Port Huron, MI
Always a handy thing to have around.. Great for lighting candles without getting burned. I also use mine for lighting my charcoal grill and campfires.
Jasmine  C.
Gastonia, NC
Works really well. I always hated using small lights for candles because I hate burning myself! No problem at all with this lighter though
Sarah G.
Love this- I hate burning my fingers and like a little light scent in the house on occasion. Much better than blisters and cursing.
Hollie S.
I love this lighter because it does take talent to be able to light it and my children are not able to even attempt the flame!
Karen A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I just tried it at a friends house and its Very easy to use! Not pricey at all! I will definitely buy it soon !!
Cheyenne C.
DS light lighters are amazing for lighting my joints in my balls so I don't burn my hand or my acrylic nail
kendra t.
Santa Rsa Bch, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this its the perfect length to light all my jar candles...and too big for my friends to pack off :)
Amy A.