BY BIC #28 in Erasers & Correction Fluid

Bic WOSQP11 Correction Pen, Fast Drying, Needlepoint Tip, 8ml, White, BICWOSQP11, BIC WOSQP11, Needlepoint tip of Correction Pen provides increased precision and neatness. The soft, squeezable body corrects with less effort and more control. Simply shakeand squeeze. All-purpose correction fluid dries fast and provides premium coverage with a smooth finish. The cap clip easily attaches to notebooks and binders. UPC Code 070330506923, Quantity 1 EANeedlepoint tip of Correction Pen provides increased precision and neatness. The soft, squeezable body corrects with less effort and more control. Simply shake and squeeze. All-purpose correction fluid dries fast and provides premium coverage with a smooth finish. The cap clip easily attaches to notebooks and binders. see more...

- k.
Stevenson Ranch
I love this except for when they explode no I’m kidding these pens work great. 😂
Amanda C.
In general it works good it’s easy to use but what I found about this is that it’s a little bit messy and when I use it I have to be waiting for it dry and I mean it’s liquid paper but if I could change something about it ,I will make it to dry faster because it really takes a lot of time to dry
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
This is a great product for covering up any mistakes you have made. It drys quickly so you can write over the top and is super easy to use. However, sometimes i find it comes out quite thick making it slightly messy. Overall this is a good product and does the desired job.
Jennifer P.
Bayamon
I love these pens! I am a teacher and always write in ink, so these really help when fixing errors. Just don't squeeze the pen too hard.
Chantal J.
MIAMI, FL
I love this product, you could say that it is one of the best inventions made to correct errors made with pens, I love it.