BY BIC

Bic WOSQP11 Correction Pen, Fast Drying, Needlepoint Tip, 8ml, White, BICWOSQP11, BIC WOSQP11, Needlepoint tip of Correction Pen provides increased precision and neatness. The soft, squeezable body corrects with less effort and more control. Simply shakeand squeeze. All-purpose correction fluid dries fast and provides premium coverage with a smooth finish. The cap clip easily attaches to notebooks and binders. UPC Code 070330506923, Quantity 1 EANeedlepoint tip of Correction Pen provides increased precision and neatness. The soft, squeezable body corrects with less effort and more control. Simply shake and squeeze. All-purpose correction fluid dries fast and provides premium coverage with a smooth finish. The cap clip easily attaches to notebooks and binders. see more...

Brittney S.
I am not a fan of this product. While it does cover up your written or printed mistakes, there are major flaws in the pen. Sometimes the correction fluid doesn't come out and then when it does, it comes out in a big lump. Even if it comes out normal, it takes forever to dry. It isn't much different than the bottle and brush product, which I dislike. I would much rather have correction tape because it's easy to control and is less of a mess.
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
While it does cover mistakes there are some definite flaws to this correction pen. It takes a bit longer t dry than I would prefer and goes back and forth between coming out too fast or not at all. It isn't really that different to the bottle and brush version and comes out a little goopy on the page. Skip this and get correction tape.
Kimesha D.
Favorite of all time. I always make sure I have this handle whether at home all the time or at school. You never know when you'll need to make a correction. Anytime friends and family ask, I recommend Bic wite out correction pen.
Jan a.
I like this one, is very easy and make things less messy. There is a few cons in this product, it will dry fast, the smell is strong, and you have to wait for the product to truly dry or you will make a bigger mess than expected. I may buy this again if I see it on sale.
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
i find that this Bic white-out pen is really convenient. instead of a big pot of white out to carry, you just stick this in with your other pens and use it when you need to. Leaves a thick white strip when painted and doesnt chip easily.
Tina T.
Great for when your writing and you mess up on a word, it does take a little getting use to unlike the brushes but it doesn't dry out as fast as the brush version
Na'Tondjra' B.
I love this thing, it has helped me through some difficult school stuff, especially when I was in my etymology class. It really does cover up mistakes.
Dana C.
Pelion, SC
I can never get the white out to come out of the pen. A little frustrating. Dries out fast as well. I use the white out rolling strips.
Gina L.
Stamford, CT
Great Product. works well, use them all the time. do recommend them. would buy again. Sometimes it works sometime it doesnt
lizzy c.
I love this pen it is so nice I use it all the time! It works very well plus it is easy to take on the go